Need a new sony XBR960

Cube

[H]ard|Gawd
Need a new sony XBR960 HDTV Mine has died and I cant find any that people will ship to me or in my area.

Who is selling one that works and is not that beat up?

Doesn't that TV weight 200 lbs? Probably no one wants to ship that.

In what world is LG better? They may be cheaper, but the XBR950 I would even take above the Sharp elite panels.

By the way, there isn't a 960. 2013 xbr is 4k. Ultra HD. The best full HD Sony is the 55W900A.

In what world is LG better? They may be cheaper, but the XBR950 I would even take above the Sharp elite panels.

By the way, there isn't a 960. 2013 xbr is 4k. Ultra HD. The best full HD Sony is the 55W900A.

Is your sarcasm meter broken? :p

No I want the CRT tube HDTV they do not make any more not the flat panels. the xbr950 is the new LCD panel I can get one of those easy.

Only that TV I can get one of those lame flat panels LCD or plasma or even OLED anywhere. I want the CRT for My old video games and even the ps3 or xbox 360.

I would like to deal with somebody who has one that is going to sell it and can ship it to me I will pay for shipping or someway to find one. 3 tech guys said they could not repair my xbr960.

http://reviews.cnet.com/direct-view-tvs-crt/sony-kd-34xbr960/4505-6481_7-30787600.html

dsc001654ya.jpg

it looks like this

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5126/dsc001654ya.jpg

Not the 970 or the 950 version they are lesser TV's and do not have the same inputs or in the 970 it is not the same tube.

one lady on ebay would sell me hers but she lives far away chicago and cant pick the TV up to have it shipped to me i need some more options or somebody else who has one they do not want.

I am Desperate enough to make crazy deals this was my fav game TV of all time

Last edited:
Yes that is my problem with buying ones I have found nobody can ship it to me even If I pay for it.

1 lady on ebay said she could not lift it .

the other guy said he did not have a truck or anything to fit it in.

It is 200 pounds I had to move mine to a repair shop it is not easy.

Nobody else wants to get rid of the one they got since they want to keep it.

Back