Need a new mouse mat

MorgothPl

2[H]4U
My corsair MM400 is falloing apart - the glue keeping parts together is letting them go, so it's time for new mat. What I need - something that can last, size doesn't matter (desk is big enough). As for the games I play - it's mostly RPG, MMO and strategy, very rarely some FPS. The mouse I use is Rival 700l

So if you could recommend me something decent :0

Have been using the QcK Heavy for a few years. Apart from a wash, still works great and no noticeable signs of wear.

I picked up a CoolerMaster HyperX mouse pad and like it. It's thick like the QcK Heavy if that's what you're looking for.

I had a Corsair MM400 and was felling apart so I switched to a Logitech G440 which is almost the exact same thing but it is holding together a lot better.

I have a new Steel Series QCK+, it is smooth flat and matte black 17.625X15.75, my mouse response has improved big time over the table top. I chose it over the heavy because of cost only. I looked at the Glorious, but I often rest my arm on the table while playing, I need the extra 4+ " the QCK+ offers

I ended up getting the Corsair MM300, and I love it. It's the first extended mouse pad, or mouse mat, that I've owned so I couldn't tell you whether it's better than others. I have a feeling that it will last me a long time though. The stitching on the edges is super thick and I like the weight and feel of it.

Back