Need a new laptop for mom :)

A2TheRizzo

Limp Gawd
So I'm looking for a notebook for my mom.

She wants a 15.4" screen with a webcam. She also wants extra battery and a Dual-Core and at least 2Gigs of ram. OS doesn't matter between Vista or XP. Integrated graphics is fine. I would like to see her get a nice reliable notebook such as Lenovo. But I want to hear your opinions/ideas.

The budget is 1grand.

Thanks for the help.

you can get the xps1530m for that...
right now it will go a little over a grand with tax and shipping, but if you wait i am sure it will be one sale..

Lenovo R series Thinkpad should be a good machine for your mom, and maybe even an ideapad (not sure how the support is for those though) or the SL Thinkpad. I have also heard that Fujitsu makes some good machines.

you can get the xps1530m for that...
right now it will go a little over a grand with tax and shipping, but if you wait i am sure it will be one sale..
It is a Good Suggestion that the OP's mother, who would be okay with integrated graphics, should get a gaming laptop. That will be an Effective Use of Money.

Get something Toshiba perhaps the have lots of good deals at Best Buy and Circuit City... however I'm sure you can find a better deal for the same type of products online. sometimes fleabay is not too bad

I'm pretty sure your mom will be find with whatever they have for $400ish on sale.

Back