Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Animal Crossing

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Other (obviously tell me what)

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
Just returned Metroid Prime, didnt like it too much. Now, I have about $36 in the DS fund; time for another game.

Games I own:

New Super Mario
Mario Kart
Super mario 64

Games I've had my eye on:

Tetris DS
Sonic Rush
Wario Ware
Animal Crossing

Res Evil is pretty good

I am stuck atm trying to kill the massive snake with just the knife!!

If you like sonic, then it's a great game. It's a little frustrating sometimes though because it takes some memorization.

Tetris is supposed to be good. It really shines for multiplayer. If you are looking for a multiplayer game this is good.

I don't really like animal crossings that much.

Never played warioware.

If it were me I would get Tetris just because I already have sonic :D
Would suggest Advance Wars if you can find it. Or, Kirby Canvas Curse over all your options though.

If you can find it, Castlevania: Dawn of Souls is pure awesome in a box. Stay away if you didn't like previous games in the series, though.

Animal Crossing...It was the first game I bought and since then I've gotten Mario Kart and Metroid, yet I still play it more than the other 2 games combined.

Im in the same situation, i cant find anything i fancy playing on the DS, there is not a massive list of recent games in the past 6 months that are any good, might try tetris

I voted Tetris DS...

I've played a bunch of games on my friends DSLite, of the four you listed I've played Tetris DS, Sonic, and Animal Crossing. Tetris DS was the only one that was mildly entertaining to me. He insisted playing multiplayer, I think that I may have enjoyed it more if I tried playing in single player mode first.

I recently got Wario Ware twisted (GBA game) and have been playing the hell out of it on my DS lite, so I think i'm going to pick up wario ware touched for my vacation next week. But if you haven't already played twisted and like warioware games I'd highly recommend it.

Meteos is another interesting title. Lots of fun audio and visual stuff going on.......only problem I'm not quite sure, when I play, if I'm winning or losing. :confused:

Despite how most other people voted, I voted for WarioWare. Its a pretty quick beat, but its replay value is a 10/10 in my books. Was my first game, and I play it almost daily after nearly a year.

Back