Need a new digital camera, under $200

jtg1993

Gawd
Im in the states (Grand Forks) till tommorow night (friday, 18th), and we are gonna buy a bunch of stuff and a new camera is one of the things that were gonna buy, I have been looking on walmart.com for the last hour or two and found a few nice cameras but im a n00b when it comes to this so could someone please find me a camera that is cheap ish (under $200) that is really good, takes really good quality pictures (what ever Mega Pixel aslong as price is under $200 or cheaper) and any form factor, also to go with it we are gonna get a 2GB SD card or what ever format card the camera takes, please reply by friday (18th) at lunch time. 1 more thing, it doesnt need crazy zoom, but that could come in handy.

Thanks so much

JTG

PS: Doesnt matter on the color, it can be pink and it wouldnt matter, this camera will be used by my mom the most.

Buy a used Panasonic DMC-FZ7 or FZ8 from ebay. I have the FZ18 which I got for around $250 and its an amazing camera. Not super portable, but its got really great features, not to mention an 18x zoom. Its a good transition for those who want to go towards DSLR cameras but can't afford them yet.

Back