Need a new case for I7 with or without a handle for Lan Gaming

QuadDragon

Limp Gawd
Im looking for suggestions here. I need a lightweight case (preferably something less than 20lbs & and it needs to be deep so I can mount a T.R.U.E.). I don't mind adding the handle myself. only 4 things it has to have.
1 No front door. Those damn things drive me crazy.
2 needs to have decent cooling and airflow.
3. If im going to mod it for the handle it has to have a solid top and no top fan or only an 80mm top fan that can be cut out and replaced with the handle.
4. Has to have front IO ports usb etc on the Front NOT top. I don't use a desk so I need front access ports.

I have looked at the CM Scout - Nice handle but weighs in the 20lb range.
I have also looked at the Lancool series.(also in the 20lb range.) I already have straps I can add to the case but I don't care for the way they feel when carrying the case. The slack between the picking up the case makes it awkward to carry.

My suggestion goes to the Storm Scout. Its the only mid tower chassis that uses steel handles, well at least steel covered in plastic handles. Mine is pretty nifty when it comes time to move the PC to vacumn.

Well after many antagonizing days I just hit the submit button. I purchased the CM Scout. Guess it will be here Wednesday.

Back