Need a good bandwidth monitoring tool.

NewYork

Limp Gawd
Hi,

I'm trying to (personally) figure out how much bandwidth is needed/used when a group of us were I work use Adobe Connect Pro for online meetings. I need a nice robust network monitoring program that will show me what kind of bandwidth spikes a few of us receive during our online meetings.

We've been having lag issues with the program as well as users being dropped during packed sessions.

Resource Monitor if you're on Windows 7, Reliability and Performance Monitor if you're on Vista, some 3rd party program if you're on any.

Do you have access to your router?

Unfortunately no, may I ask why you asked though?

Resource Monitor if you're on Windows 7, Reliability and Performance Monitor if you're on Vista

All of us are on Windows XP SP3 except for a few that were using OS X 10.5.8 + 10.6.

graph_imagephp.png

Unfortunately no, may I ask why you asked though?

Knowing what router/firewall you have, the answer you seek may already be available on it, or it may have an option to install a component which will give you the information you're looking for. Example, on my router, which runs PFSense, I have a traffic add-on which allows me to see, in real time, bandwidth details from each user of my home network.

Back