need a case with hard drive hot swap cage

knothead34

[H]ard|Gawd
hey guys looking for a case with at least one hard driver cage that i can hot swap a hard drive in and out. i prefer to spend hundred bucks or less. if it has more then one great. if its like the corsair obsidian thats great to just dont wanna pay that much. thanks in advance.

rc 690 II has a hot swap bay on top not sure if it's really what your looking for but check it out.

Have you thought of just adding a single drive hot swap drive to your existing case or just adding it to a case.

They have become pretty inexpensive and dont look that bad compared to an integrate solution. I ended add a 3 bay hot swap bay since the case I wanted didnt have it, works fine. Just throwing that out there as an option...

Have you thought of just adding a single drive hot swap drive to your existing case or just adding it to a case.

They have become pretty inexpensive and dont look that bad compared to an integrate solution. I ended add a 3 bay hot swap bay since the case I wanted didnt have it, works fine. Just throwing that out there as an option...

This ^

this is a second pc im building to tinker with. not the one in my sig. sorry i forgot to mention it in origional post.

thanks rx matador thats the case i was thinking of saw it at frys but didnt catch the model.

Back