Need 3d models of sci fi environments

Cube

[H]ard|Gawd
I made some characters and I really do not want to spend time modeling a background environments just to pose them on to render them in mental ray is a pain I rather use all that time to play some games or something than model a room just for a few renders and i dont want to have them floating in black or white nothingness either.

so I am looking for any kind of free 3d model of sci fi environments and buildings to make some city sets. I would hope they would come with texture but I dont really care.

3d studio max and maya file format perf but does not have to be.

just rooms and hallways like this does not have to be any type of style as long as it looks spacey or from the future or a medical bay bathroom or something I dont care what as long as it looks bad ass and something you would see in like doom 3 star wars star treak or halo or some video game. Halo is a console noob shooter but its artwork is sweet as hell.

and yes you would think this would be easy to find it is not easy to find good free 3d models like this. (none of these are free or are being given away for the public to use as they like.)

sci_fi_corridor_concept___3d_model_by_metonymic-d4q3vwf.jpg

scifipromopictureshdest.jpg

corridor_01.jpg4858aabf-9e33-4c06-ac41-20a6b8a8a20bLarger.jpg

test_rendor3.jpeg

http://youtu.be/nPQvfnw9dEY

Back