Necromunda Hired Gun

Looks Good lots of detail for a FPS same Studio that did Spacehulk Deathwing which I didn't care for because of the pacing.
Has a Fear vibe to in the machine gun looks like Fear and the flicking lights.

Last edited:

You even get a pet dog with steel jaws lots of games coming out on June 1st. This game looks alot more exicting than Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 which is coming out the same week. So I might pick it up plus it's not full price.

Last edited:
Looks ok but refunded my preorder already I think it's going to play like Spacehulk Deathwing.

Eh, I think it already looks better than that- if nothing else you are not just plodding around. But I'm still waiting for reviews.

Looks ok but refunded my preorder already I think it's going to play like Spacehulk Deathwing.

It's getting trashed already.

Eh, I think it already looks better than that- if nothing else you are not just plodding around. But I'm still waiting for reviews.

Plodding around was no the problem with the game. Terminators are plodders so oh well, and it's Space Hulk, you are supposed to be slow.

The problem with SH, which is evidently a problem with this as well from all the stuff cropping up was that it was a big ridden mess with performance issues. It never stopped being a bug ridden mess either. So everyone just gave up on it. If you look at the Steam reviews other places there are plenty of them attacking this for bag bugs and even game breaking bugs.

Back