nec nl2432hc22-22b LCD display

thedude42

Limp Gawd
I have some of these nec nl2432hc22-22b LCD displays. They are touch screen and have a ribbon connector, but no additional hardware.

If you have any ideas on what you might do with them if you had one, or have a good source for a controller for something like this, drop me a line or post your suggestions.

I was personally thinking about building these into one of my servers for system management functionality. A simple button on the touch screen to scroll through menus of information including graphs and system status.

If you are interested in getting your hands on one of these, drop me a PM and maybe we can work somethign out. I'm not looking to make any cash on them, but I'm not interested in spending money to get them to you either.

I'm assuming my the dead-ness if this thred that no one has any ideas about sourcing a controller for this thing, nor is anyone interested in getting their hands on one? The thing retails for $200 from what I've seen, which isn't alot but I have more than a few people should feel free to expriment with, and have extra in reserve for the "final product".

Back