[NEB] GTX 780 - 600$ + shipping

atrance5

2[H]4U
@Newegg Business

Apply Code: XB2BTY50

600$ + ship for ZOTAC/PNY

610$ + ship for ASUS

Saw this after I bought something a few hours ago.
Tempting, but I have to hang back a few weeks. That early adopter effect is real.

Yeah... I already have 780 out for delivery today so I don't want to game around with returning it. If you're not newegg-averse though and are buying now, this is a great great deal.

They also just released a NEWCUSTOMER20 $20 off coupon for any purchase over $249.
For those of you without a business or don't want to enter your SS.

They also just released a NEWCUSTOMER20 $20 off coupon for any purchase over $249.
For those of you without a business or don't want to enter your SS.

Ahahah I was gonna joke about using my workplace FIN#, but who knows, maybe they already have an account. Even still it'd show up on the books lmao.

Does anyone have an idea on when the evga (acx) ones get back in stock? Was going to wait for the windforce, but I'm about to pull the trigger on a zotac.

Ah pits, on the day I finally paid off my last credit card. Coincidence? :(

I was just going to grab another 670 for SLI... but this is tempting.

Can anyone get this deal - are there any weird restrictions or requirements or tax issues?

Just a heads up; the superclocked acx versions are in stock atm. Just pulled the trigger on one :).

Just a heads up; the superclocked acx versions are in stock atm. Just pulled the trigger on one :).

Woot got one ordered. I decided to refuse my ref shipment to go for the acx. 617 shipped instead of 675, I will probably take a small hit on the original shipping but come out ahead still plus have a nicer card.

why couldn't they be closer to $500? id feel so much more comfortable buying then. =/

Woot got one ordered. I decided to refuse my ref shipment to go for the acx. 617 shipped instead of 675, I will probably take a small hit on the original shipping but come out ahead still plus have a nicer card.

Lol, and they're gone (oos). Went from 20+ in stock to none, in 20 minutes.

Anyways, it was pretty good deal for $614 shipped. I can't wait!

Wish that ACX would come back instock.

I saw one (1) single unit come back in for a minute or two before, presumably from someone's payment getting declined or similar. Keep an eye out if you want but I wouldn't expect another large shipment today at this point. You might get lucky and catch one though still.

Same here. Depending on the warehouse, I should get it by tuesday or wednesday.

Nice :), yeah I'm hoping it will be slated for Tuesday, once I get the tracking # I'll know...

Got two ASUS.

Still undecided whether I keep both, or whether I will keep the vanilla at all.

Might grab 1-2 with aftermarket coolers later, if the fan noise is too much on these vanillas.

Tracking number received, slated for Thursday, but it's already moving... maybe I'll get lucky and they'll deliver it early since there's the long weekend to transport it in? I can dream, right? :p

I don't think there are any running just yet, but I'd keep an eye out... I know Rakuten has been running $50 "superpoints" (aka a time-limited gift card code for their site) with 200+ purchases at times, or 20% back in "superpoints" of your purchase price, so you might be able to grab one if they end up stocking it with that kind of a promotion. Otherwise, newegg does occasionally run these codes, and amazon in a couple of weeks will probably have some on the Warehouse Deals area that might be good buys.

Oh what a load of bullshit.
They're insane to charge this much for the true successor of the Gtx580.

Not biting, nor supporting Nvidia for this garbage.

I'm sorry but how was the 680 not the "true" successor to the 580?

That is expensive. I paid $320 for my Asus GTX660 SLI.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

I got the Asus 660 SLI for a good price as well. Too bad SLI BLOWS BISCUITS. BF3 and GRID 2 are a disaster. Cannot wait to be rid of them.

why couldn't they be closer to $500? id feel so much more comfortable buying then. =/

Because people will pay $600 for it, as this thread shows.

What I don't understand is why someone willing to blow $600 on a GPU wouldn't just go the extra mile and get a Titan. Why pay a ridiculous amount if it's not even the best card on the market?

5% more performance when both are clocked for $350? I don't need 6 GB of RAM on my puny 1680 x 1050 monitor. What is DP? Don't know, don't care.

The 780 makes sense over the 770 cause it has 50% more shaders, bandwidth, and memory for another $250.

Because people will pay $600 for it, as this thread shows.

What I don't understand is why someone willing to blow $600 on a GPU wouldn't just go the extra mile and get a Titan. Why pay a ridiculous amount if it's not even the best card on the market?

cause 1k is nuts for 5-10% performance gains. much rather pay 649.99 that extra 350 is my pizza tab for the month lol!

Back