NDA on prescott ends sunday?

mcryptic

[H]ard|Gawd
I was watching tech tv today and is saw an ad for the screen savers, they said next week they'll have a prescott vs an athlon 64. So since the month is almost over, and NDAs usually end at the end of a month we could see benchmarks Sunday or is it still too soon even for engineering samples to be out?

I heard febuary 2nd which would be monday, I would have to say benchies should be here ASAP, you can already order the prescott from multiple online stores.

Finally. The wait is soon coming to an end. Now we shall see if it was worth it.

it doesn't really matter if it's available in stores though, since most people aren't gonna shell out a couple of hundred before they've seen any reviews.

I am planning on ordering one. I am dying to see if they are slower than the Northwoods like a few leaked benches seem to point out. Anyway, if they have the same or faster speed, I am looking to get a 3GHz Prescott setup within the next month. The NDA is up on the 2nd so expect to see reviews Monday early morning. I don't know if Tom counts Monday in German time but if so, their review will probably be out on Sunday afternoon.

Back