ND40oz **Possible Compromised Account**

Rvenger

2[H]4U
I am posting a word of warning here. I am not sure if this is legit but this guy is straight up rude and I will refuse to do business with no matter what. I have been an established reseller and not putting up with this lack of respect since I was just setting up a new Venmo acct and he was getting close to harassing me over it. Mods please do an IP check to be safe.

1642597941795.png

Last edited:
Definitely seemed too good to be true. Also, I was looking at Venmo purchase protection and the policy doesn't seem that solid for a buyer. It seems as though the seller only really needs to provide shipping info.

He gave me a name of a person that was from Great Britain it seemed for Venmo. Anyways, with that attitude, if I had an issue with the card, he would probably tell me to get bent. Looking at the pictures, its real dusty and greasy and due to the age of the card, I am willing to bet the AIO is dried out or at least almost.

Same here. Getting the same vibe. responding quickly, pushy. no time to respond really.

ND40oz.jpg

I find it hard to believe this guy is a scammer when he's been here since 2005 and 12k posts. He doesn't want to hold on to something for someone if you aren't going to pay quickly is probably why he is responding quickly.

At this point even if it wasn't compromised, you came across in a way that obviously left many people to believe you were compromised. Never had a user here act this way in a legit transaction.

Well i took a look at his older posts, his english was pretty good. but, now seems to be kinda broken, more than mine... hahaha yes the account could be compromised.

Maybe an admin can confirm if 2FA is enabled on the account, and for how long. At least that could give some confidence that the account is not compromised.

I had issues with someone last week when trying to buy a card. A mod confirmed that the user was using a VPN and logging in from another country not consistent with that user's login history. Also, going through their previous forum posts and comparing their english in those posts to what I was getting in PMs was a dead giveaway. Proper concise english in forums posts, then broken english in PMs.

NOPE.

So payment cleared and you already moved it to a different account and will not be shipping tomorrow. Doesn't sound fishy at all. The broken English in this thread is not helping your case either.

This is not me posting anything for sale.

I've edited the thread to tell people it's a scam. MFA enabled and password updated for my account. Guy was posting before I was even out of bed, sorry it took me so long to catch it.

Last edited:
Dark12 got scammed out of $390 unfortunately. Lots of us smelled a bad egg when he was getting pushy. Honestly since this has been happening so much I wish there was a way where a couple of us can get some rights to mitigate this before it actually happens. I would have slammed the door on this before any harm was done.

This is not me posting anything for sale.

I've edited the thread to tell people it's a scam. MFA enabled and password updated for my account. Guy was posting before I was even out of bed, sorry it took me so long to catch it.
Damn. Someone works fast. Sucks dude.

Back