Ncase M1 Dual Radiator Build

AP2

[H]ard|Gawd
Just wanted to share my new PC/Hackintosh build. It's almost done - just waiting on 2 fans that arrive tomorrow and also need to decide on what version Aquacomputer Aquaero to purchase.

Oh yeah, still have to rewire the PSU wires when the wire gets here, but I will begin the leak test tomorrow.

Hardware
Motherboard: AsRock X99e-itx/ac
CPU: Intel i7 5820k
GPU: Evga GTX 970
SSD: Samsung 950 Pro
Memory: Corsair Dominator 16GB 2166
PSU: HDPlex 250W + Voodoo Firebird 350W Power Adapter

Watercooling Gear
Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos - Delrin Version
Aquacomputer aquagraFX GTX 970 + Heatkiller backplate
Aquacomputer Aqualis Micro Reservoir w/Pressure Membrane
Aquacomputer D5 Pump Adapter
Aquacomputer D5 Pump w/USB and Aquabus
Aquacomputer Airplex Radical 120mm
Aquacomputer Airplex Radical 240mm
Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM (240mm Radiator)
Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex 12 / Scythe Slip Stream 120 Slim PWM (SY1212SL12H-P)
Tygon R-3400
Koolance fitting 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD

JCAQBPo.jpg

oIp01wN.jpg

M15B02s.jpg

Dmjm0sD.jpg

wYkUlYR.jpg

Seems like a well thought out build. Good luck with everything. What are you going to do about the painters tape and the fittings?

AP2=S2K?

So I am not familiar with the HDPlex 250W and the Voodoo PSU, some quick google-fu and your running the plex and then using the passthrough with the voodoo external brick to power it all up. Can it support more then the 250w the board is rated for or just using the voodoo because of availability?

Very curious how the bottom rad will fit with the HDPlex in place. Great idea for a build though, looks really good so far!

I finally filled my loop with distilled water and everything is looking good. Oddly enough, the smaller loop is taking awhile to bleed out compared to my last setup.

Anyhow, here are few pics of the system being tested and what it looks like with both radiators installed.

I’m still waiting on parts to rewire my psu and the Aqauero 6 to come in.

DlsSCGu.jpg

ZEfpnLt.jpg

Last edited:
Back