NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

KRAKEN X52 CONFIRMED FIT
(I also updated the google spreadsheet to reflect.)

As a side note, I installed the cooler without CPU or socket cover as a test fit. Can I leave it like this until I get the CPU or should I disassemble the cooler and replace the socket cover?

foto_no_exif.jpg

Last edited:
^Insanely Fabulous.

Wow that is stunning coolarj10. It will be a shame to put a standard side panel back on

Looks great, how did you mount the pump/res?

Thanks a lot guys, it was my first time building a PC and I tried to go all out! I have a friend with a CNC machine so hopefully we can cut out a side panel! (I just ordered an aluminum sheet online to practice on first, don't want to make a mistake on the real deal haha!)

This was by far much much harder than I ever expected mainly because it took many iterations to find a configuration that fits (and as a result I drilled a lot of unnecessary holes at the bottom haha)

Honestly though, once you know what you're doing I think it's pretty straight forward.

The reservoir/pump combo is attached via screws. I drilled holes.

k4OpdKW.png

There is an extra plate on the opposite side of the wall which was causing an uneven surface to mount the reservoir/pump. I removed that plate (see pic below) before drilling the holes:

bpPn3Be.jpg

Here is a pic of under the chassis..As you can see, there was a lot of trial and error, haha!

4ZTe86z.png

Last edited:
I also recently bought a NCASE M1. Any ideas on how I can make this build quieter?

Intel Core i5-7600
Noctua NH-U9S (C14 is hard to find and louder - this should do the job since I don't plan on overclocking aggressively)
ASUS Strix Z270 (Really like the two m.2 slots)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB (which version should I be getting here?)
Samsung 960 EVO (May talk myself into the PRO...)
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Hybrid Gaming (steered away from the Seahawk because I saw that the seahawk radiator fan speed is not linked to GPU heat)
Corsair SF 450W (I don't think I need the extra juice a 600W would provide - this is cheaper and should generate less heat)

I am considering upgrading the 1070 radiator fan with a Noctua P12. Would that work or would I need to go with an F12? Alternatively, is there a quieter/better 1070 hybrid?

Finally - would it be worth adding additional fans/filters to the case?

Is the radiator fan actually variable? Because I have a Hybrid kit from EVGA on my FE 1080 and only the blower fan is controlled dynamically (and I've tested this). Looking at the pictures on the product page, http://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08g-p4-6288-kr , it looks to be the same as mine, just 2 pins/wires for power and ground to the radiator fan.

Hi guys,

I'm currently planning my first build into the ncase m1 v5 this weekend.

Here are the parts:
* i7 6700k
* asus z170i pro
* 16gb of RAM
* M2 500go SSD
* Reference GTX980
* Cooling: noctua U9S with 2 fans + 1*S12A PWM (right side of the panel, facing the PSU)
* Corsair SF600 with fan turned inside the case to benefit from side fan

I'm used to mini itx, i've built several computers in the Node 304. However, is there anything specific I should know regarding the building experience?
More specifically:
1. Can I install everything on the motherboard (heatsink included,GPU excluded), before screwing it into the case?
2. Do I put in the PSU before or after the motherboard?
3. Is it possible to stack the PSU cables behind the front panel before routing them in the components? I don't think I've seen anyone do this

Thanks

Hi guys,

Here are the parts:
* i7 6700k
* asus z170i pro
* 16gb of RAM
* M2 500go SSD
* Reference GTX980
* Cooling: noctua U9S with 2 fans + 1*S12A PWM (right side of the panel, facing the PSU)

I'm used to mini itx, i've built several computers in the Node 304. However, is there anything specific I should know regarding the building experience?
More specifically:
1. Can I install everything on the motherboard (heatsink included,GPU excluded), before screwing it into the case?
3. Is it possible to stack the PSU cables behind the front panel before routing them in the components? I don't think I've seen anyone do this

Thanks
Sounds like a nice build. Yes many people mount their CPU + cooler + RAM to the motherboard first > mount motherboard > PSU > PSU cables > GPU

I have routed a bunch of cables behind the front panel (GPU, SATA mostly) it's a great place to hide them

Hi guys,

Here are the parts:
* i7 6700k
* asus z170i pro
* 16gb of RAM
* M2 500go SSD
* Reference GTX980

More specifically:

Thanks

I hope this build guide I posted last August is useful. My son's build has the same CPU cooling, but I used a NF-A15 PWM on the front half of the side bracket as a side intake for the motherboard area and the PS.

Imgur albums: my build, my son's build.

If anyone is interested in buying an NCase M1 v3 in silver with ODD, let me know. Looking for 150 + shipping but price is negotiable.

Hi there,

I am waiting for the Asus Strix z270i to be released for use with a 7700k for my upcoming M1 build. I already bought a Noctua NH-C14 for cooling. Can you give me some advice on GPU en PSU?

- EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition: too loud?
- EVGA GTX 1070 SC: I'm a bit worried about the temps.
- Other brand 1070?

- Corsair SF450: enough power (for a little overclocking)?
- Corsair SF600: aggressive fan curve?

What are your experiences with the above?

Would appreciate your help guys! Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

I am waiting for the Asus Strix z270i to be released for use with a 7700k for my upcoming M1 build. I already bought a Noctua NH-C14 for cooling. Can you give me some advice on GPU en PSU?

- Other brand 1070?

As to PSU, consensus here seems to be the SF450 is more than adequate, including OC'ing. I hope others will chime in regarding GPUs as I'm still trying to decide on which 1070 myself.

Last edited:
Hi there,

- Other brand 1070?

Have you looked at this, or similar posts? https://hardforum.com/threads/intel...-lid-results-h.1922872/page-3#post-1042768954

Unless you plan on de-lidding the 7700k I would get a 6700k, Intel downgraded the TIM they are using on the die and many owners are reporting extreme temps with the 7700k. Also check this post to see how the 2 processors compare. http://www.hardocp.com/article/2016/12/05/intel_core_i77700k_cpu_synthetic_benchmark_sneak_peek

The 7700k has a very minimal performance increase.

Hi guys,

I finished my build last week-end and wanted to share with you.

Apart a compatibility problem with my damn card reader which triggered endless windows beeps and almost made me return the mobo everything has been great.

I'm very happy with the case. Hats off to the designers. Everything has been very well thought.

Regarding the size, that's a big change compared to my Corsair 800D...

Temps are fine. CPU idle is 32°C and 60° under prime 95 blend test (75°C with small FFTs test). GPU remains under 80° at 100% and does not seem throttling. The whole thing is very silent. PSU fan has not been spinning yet.

Edit: Temps are actually more 65° under blend test and 80° under small FTT's test

Here are the parts:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S 46.4 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Hitachi Travelstar 5K1000 1TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Founders Edition Video Card
Power Supply: Corsair SF 600W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply
Optical Drive: Panasonic UJ-265 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit

And the pics:

fLFrKHM.jpg

JyLuoJJ.jpg

DjBpiP3.jpg

jOtLd9U.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I finished my build last week-end and wanted to share with you.

Apart a compatibility problem with my damn card reader which triggered endless windows beeps and almost made me return the mobo everything has been great.

I'm very happy with the case. Hats off to the designers. Everything has been very well thought.

Regarding the size, that's a big change compared to my Corsair 800D...

Temps are fine. CPU idle is 32°C and 60° under prime 95 blend test (75°C with small FFTs test). GPU remains under 80° at 100% and does not seem throttling. The whole thing is very silent. PSU fan has not been spinning yet.

Here are the parts:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S 46.4 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Hitachi Travelstar 5K1000 1TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Founders Edition Video Card
Power Supply: Corsair SF 600W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply
Optical Drive: Panasonic UJ-265 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit

And the pics:

fLFrKHM.jpg

JyLuoJJ.jpg

DjBpiP3.jpg

jOtLd9U.jpg

Looks very good, how do you like the MSI motherboard? I would have gotten the MSI Z170 itx if it had supported 2280 M.2 SSDs.

The board is great and I like the layout.

The loaded Bios version was unstable but everything has been OK since I updated to the last version. Also UEFI settings are clear and well made.

I have not installed any of the MSI utilities nor tried to OC the CPU.

There is 3 fan headers which is nice. I suspect however that only one actually is PWM, the others only offer DC speed control. The bios settings to control the fans are also nice with a smart fan mode which enables to set a speed profile depending on the temps.

My CPU cooler fan is plugged on the CPU header (PWM). All other fan are plugged by two on the two other headers with Noctua splitters and speed control seems working fine.

Only minus is that the led setting is not possible through the bios. You have to install MSI Gaming utility. Not a big deal though. Led changing color with CPU temp is one of the feature that you can set through that app.

Did a small comparison between the be quiet! Dark Rock TF and the Noctua C14. I have a de-lidded and overclocked 4790k at 4.6GHz 1.28v. My stress test of choice is x264.

For the Dark Rock TF, I had both silentwings 135mm fans installed and the cooler installed with the large heatpipes facing the front of the case. http://i.imgur.com/Cw0mICK.jpg
This allowed me to also fit a Noctua NF A15 on the right side of the side bracket. With all fans running at max RPM, my max temperature was 78 degrees Celsius. The test ran for about 45 minutes.

Switched to the C14 and replaced the stock fans with two NF F12s. The same test resulted in a temperature of 68 degrees! Much cooler, however the NF F12s run at 1500 RPM compared to the silentwing's 1350. They are also much louder. Running the same test with the LNAs on the fans (1200 RPM) resulted in 72 degrees. I think I've decided to stick with the Dark Rock because it is quieter and because I would have to buy two more NF F12s to permanently run this setup (~$35).

edit: Also, the U9S hit 75 degrees Celsius max in the same test (2 fans push/pull)

Last edited:
As to PSU, consensus here seems to be the SF450 is more than adequate, including OC'ing. I hope others will chime in regarding GPUs as I'm still trying to decide on which 1070 myself.

Thanks for your reply! The SF450 seems sufficient AND cheaper!

Have you looked at this, or similar posts? https://hardforum.com/threads/intel...-lid-results-h.1922872/page-3#post-1042768954

Unless you plan on de-lidding the 7700k I would get a 6700k, Intel downgraded the TIM they are using on the die and many owners are reporting extreme temps with the 7700k. Also check this post to see how the 2 processors compare. http://www.hardocp.com/article/2016/12/05/intel_core_i77700k_cpu_synthetic_benchmark_sneak_peek

The 7700k has a very minimal performance increase.

Thanks for the reply! I am not sure about the claim that the 7700k uses other TIM than the 6700k, but you're right about the minimal performance increase. I am sure some users are reporting extreme temps, but is that across all 7700k chips? For example: the 7700k from blindax in the post above shows rather decent temps on air cooling I suppose...

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply! The SF450 seems sufficient AND cheaper!

Thanks for the reply! I am not sure about the claim that the 7700k uses other TIM than the 6700k, but you're right about the minimal performance increase. I am sure some users are reporting extreme temps, but is that across all 7700k chips? For example: the 7700k from blindax in the post above shows rather decent temps on air cooling I suppose...

Yes blindax is getting very decent temps. Most of the reports I have seen are with a healthy OC, but many are reporting over 90C with decent cooling setups and 26-30C temp reduction after de-lidding. Seems that the 7700k might be just fine as long as not too much voltage is running through it.

Does anyone know if the Zotac GTX 1070 Mini will fit the M1? Could the card's height of 122mm be a problem in the rear corner of the case?

The reason I ask is because this Mini is by far the cheapest 1070 available in my country.

Does anyone know if the Zotac GTX 1070 Mini will fit the M1? Could the card's height of 122mm be a problem in the rear corner of the case?

The reason I ask is because this Mini is by far the cheapest 1070 available in my country.

Ncere lists 120mm for clearance in the corner, but I have seen people install a Gigabyte 1070 itx which is 131mm. The only potential problem you will have is the little clip that holds on the side panel, you might have to squeeze the card by that.

Minor update: Asus shipped a replacement Z170I Pro Gaming last week while I was in the UK. I finally tested it outside of the M1 with a minimum of components and it seems to be working perfectly. Now I no longer have to press and hold the power switch and warm starts (after shutting down Windows) work too. Thanks Asus!

Minor update: Asus shipped a replacement Z170I Pro Gaming last week while I was in the UK. I finally tested it outside of the M1 with a minimum of components and it seems to be working perfectly. Now I no longer have to press and hold the power switch and warm starts (after shutting down Windows) work too. Thanks Asus!
How would you say asus service has been? because all I hear is how bad they are, and I would love to hear if thats really the case.

Well in some ways it was okay. Figuring out how to start the RMA process was not as clear as it could have been. You have to log onto your Asus account and then select which of your registered products requires service. You complete a detailed form and submit it.

Two days later I was contacted by email to provide more details, though much of the information requested was the same as on the initial form. The second email provides the RMA number and links to instructions for the shipment to Asus. This includes packing details to protect the product and whether or not to include any of its accessories. A PDF form has to be completed and then printed for inclusion with the shipment. You have to describe the problem in detail as well as all troubleshooting that has been performed. Shipping via a courier that provides insurance and tracking capability it recommended. I used FedEx and the cost was about $20 (Canadian) from Ottawa to Markham (just north of Toronto).

I received no information after the shipment arrived or while it was being assessed or serviced. I could not figure out how to check on my case's status on the Asus website. I sent an email to the person who had initially emailed me the request for more information, but I received no reply.

Finally I received an email that a shipment had been sent to me. The email did not state if my motherboard had been repaired or replaced. A tracking number was provided. I received a complete motherboard package. I believe the motherboard is a refurbished one based on the prominent"R" in the serial number. The motherboard is not the same as the one I sent. It is the same revision (1.05) and arrived with a complete set of cables and other accessories.

The only issue I had with the replacement motherboard is the serial number sticker. It feels as if it is two stickers in thickness and was placed on the bottom of the CPU socket plate on the underside of the motherboard. I did not want my Noctua heatsink's retaining bracket to be tilted by the thickness of the sticker so I carefully peeled it off and moved it to the vertical surface of the audio connectors module where it will face the bottom of the M1 case.

Last edited:
Well in some ways it was okay. Figuring out how to start the RMA process was not as clear as it could have been. You have to log onto your Asus account and then select which of your registered products requires service. You complete a detailed form and submit it.

Two days later I was contacted by email to provide more details, though much of the information requested was the same as on the initial form. The second email provides the RMA number and links to instructions for the shipment to Asus. This includes packing details to protect the product and whether or not to include any of its accessories. A PDF form has to be completed and then printed for inclusion with the shipment. You have to describe the problem in detail as well as all troubleshooting that has been performed. Shipping via a courier that provides insurance and tracking capability it recommended. I used FedEx and the cost was about $20 (Canadian) from Ottawa to Markham (just north of Toronto).

I received no information after the shipment arrived or while it was being assessed or serviced. I could not figure out how to check on my case's status on the Asus website. I sent an email to the person who had initially emailed me the request for more information, but I received no reply.

Finally I received an email that a shipment had been sent to me. The email did not state if my motherboard had been repaired or replaced. A tracking number was provided. I received a complete motherboard package. I believe the motherboard is a refurbished one based on the prominent"R" in the serial number. The motherboard is not the same as the one I sent. It is the same revision (1.05) and arrived with a complete set of cables and other accessories.

The only issue I had with the replacement motherboard is the serial number sticker. It feels as if it is two stickers in thickness and was placed on the bottom of the CPU socket plate on the underside of the motherboard. I did not want my Noctua heatsink's retaining bracket to be tilted by the thickness of the sticker so I carefully peeled it off and moved it to the vertical surface of the audio connectors module where it will face the bottom of the M1 case.

Glad that you got it sorted. Can I ask how long the RMA process took?

Glad that you got it sorted. Can I ask how long the RMA process took?

About 2 and a half weeks, though there was some delay on my part and the New Year's Day holiday likely didn't help either.
  • 30-DEC-2016: Submitted request for service on Asus website. Received email confirmation of the request.
  • 01-JAN-2017: Received email request for more information. I replied the same day.
  • 03-JAN-2017: Received RMA Confirmation Letter (email) along with instructions for shipping.
  • 07-JAN-2017: Dropped motherboard off with FedEx in Ottawa, ON (on a Saturday so it did not begin travel until Monday the 9th)
  • 10-JAN-2017: Motherboard delivered to Asus in Markham, ON
  • 16-JAN-2017: Received email that my RMA shipment was scheduled to leave Asus (via Purolator)
  • 17-JAN-2017: Replacement motherboard delivered to my home.

Last edited:
About 2 and a half weeks, though there was some delay on my part and the New Year's Day holiday likely didn't help either.
  • 30-DEC-2016: Submitted request for service on Asus website. Received email confirmation of the request.
  • 01-JAN-2017: Received email request for more information. I replied the same day.
  • 03-JAN-2017: Received RMA Confirmation Letter (email) along with instructions for shipping.
  • 07-JAN-2017: Dropped motherboard off with FedEx in Ottawa, ON (on a Saturday so it did not begin travel until Monday the 9th)
  • 10-JAN-2017: Motherboard delivered to Asus in Markham, ON
  • 16-JAN-2017: Received email that my RMA shipment was scheduled to leave Asus (via Purolator)
  • 17-JAN-2017: Replacement motherboard delivered to my home.

Well that isn't too bad, Asus had the motherboard for less than a week. Hope all is good for that build now.

Well that isn't too bad, Asus had the motherboard for less than a week. Hope all is good for that build now.

Yes, the new motherboard is running fine. I did tests outside of the case and slowly added components. Both RAM modules (Corsair Vengeance LPX 2 x 8GB 3000 MHz) and the 960 EVO SSD are installed. The BIOS was very old (version 0701) and I have updated it to 3016. I even replaced the Wi-Fi/BT card in the Wi-Fi Go module with an Intel 8260AC and all is working fine.

Yes, the new motherboard is running fine. I did tests outside of the case and slowly added components. Both RAM modules (Corsair Vengeance LPX 2 x 8GB 3000 MHz) and the 960 EVO SSD are installed. The BIOS was very old (version 0701) and I have updated it to 3016. I even replaced the Wi-Fi/BT card in the Wi-Fi Go module with an Intel 8260AC and all is working fine.

I'm curious - did you notice any change in wifi performance?
I'd read about some early issues with the board, but seeing as mine was the broadcom unit I filed it under the "too hard" category.

I'm curious - did you notice any change in wifi performance?
I'd read about some early issues with the board, but seeing as mine was the broadcom unit I filed it under the "too hard" category.

To be honest, I changed it just because I wanted to. I plan to use ethernet, but I decided to have everything Intel: ethernet, wi-fi, and bluetooth. I found the Intel 8260AC on Amazon (I think it shipped from Japan).

The Wi-Fi Go module is easy to unmount from the motherboard (2 screws), though it sucks that the CMOS battery is fastened to the side of it. Opening the module is easy too (1 screw and one tab), but you have to take care not to tear the "Wi-Fi Go" sticker (covers the tab) on the side opposite the CMOS battery. Once inside the card is easy to change. Let me know if you want photos.

Re-assembling my son's M1 in my old Rev.1 case. Cabling is better this time. The shortened PCI-E power cable is the one hanging down below the SF450.

Kamin_M1-cropped.jpg

Hello! I have been watching this thread for a long time now and finally decided join the forum (because this thread is awesome;)). I currently have a water cooled build in the 5th production iteration of the NCASE. I'm looking to up my game. To the avid NCASE crew, of the following what do y'all reckon would give me the best noise AND temps for a 6700k + gtx 1080 or future equivalents.

Build 1: (2) HwLabs Black Ice GTS 240s || Swiftech Apogee Drive II || (4) NF-F12s or Next Gen 120s from Noctua or CM Silencios. (bottom fans dropped 10mm through floor + 10mm taller case feet to offset)

Build 2: (2) HwLabs Black Ice GTS 240s || Swiftech Apogee Drive II || (2) " " for sidemount radiator. (2) 120mm x 15mm Next Gen Noctuas for bottom radiator. *no destruction of case floor*.

Builds 1 & 2 using EK Full Cover Block.

Build 3: (1) HwLabs Black Ice GTX 240 || Alphacool GPX (for 1080) || (4) " " *no destruction of case floor*.

Build 4: (1) HwLabs Black Ice GTS 240 || Swiftech Apogee Drive II || (4) " " + Alphacool GPX * no destruction of case floor*.

All build ideas for non 100% work loads such as gaming, all fans <= 1200-1400 rpm, pump <= 2000 rpm. (All builds using FrozenQ Res on back of case).

Any thoughts on the proposed builds are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello! I have been watching this thread for a long time now and finally decided join the forum (because this thread is awesome;)). I currently have a water cooled build in the 5th production iteration of the NCASE. I'm looking to up my game. To the avid NCASE crew, of the following what do y'all reckon would give me the best noise AND temps for a 6700k + gtx 1080 or future equivalents.

Build 1: (2) HwLabs Black Ice GTS 240s || Swiftech Apogee Drive II || (4) NF-F12s or Next Gen 120s from Noctua or CM Silencios. (bottom fans dropped 10mm through floor + 10mm taller case feet to offset)

Build 2: (2) HwLabs Black Ice GTS 240s || Swiftech Apogee Drive II || (2) " " for sidemount radiator. (2) 120mm x 15mm Next Gen Noctuas for bottom radiator. *no destruction of case floor*.

Builds 1 & 2 using EK Full Cover Block.

Build 3: (1) HwLabs Black Ice GTX 240 || Alphacool GPX (for 1080) || (4) " " *no destruction of case floor*.

Build 4: (1) HwLabs Black Ice GTS 240 || Swiftech Apogee Drive II || (4) " " + Alphacool GPX * no destruction of case floor*.

All build ideas for non 100% work loads such as gaming, all fans <= 1200-1400 rpm, pump <= 2000 rpm. (All builds using FrozenQ Res on back of case).

Any thoughts on the proposed builds are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have the Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 (great radiator btw), Swiftech Apogee Drive II, Aquacomputer Pascal Black Edition GPU block and FrozenQ reservoir. I am using Noiseblocker fans. My temps are excellent and noise level is very reasonable. I am running an OCed 6600k and a GTX 1070. Max temps on CPU are 50C and 42C on the GPU. That is after extended gaming, runs at 38C during benchmarks.

If anyone is curious about the general building process of the NCASE and other Lian Li cases, the Youtube channel Crit (formerly Tek Syndicate) has recently conducted a factory tour. I'm pretty sure I see some NCASE top panels being constructed if I'm not mistaken. Pretty neat stuff.
(Link)

Started building my pc and I've reached the stage where I'm starting with sleeving my PSU cables etc. However, I just noticed that I can mount the PSU with the intake fan at the back of the case, or with the intake fan facing inwards to the case.

The PSU will intake air from inside the case, front or back, and the outtake is always at the top of the case. I'm guessing facing the intake fan inwards to the case is 'better' for the temps of the PSU, but it looks less good :D

What is the general consensus of best mounting way?

If anyone is curious about the general building process of the NCASE and other Lian Li cases, the Youtube channel Crit (formerly Tek Syndicate) has recently conducted a factory tour. I'm pretty sure I see some NCASE top panels being constructed if I'm not mistaken. Pretty neat stuff.
(Link)

Thank you for sharing that. I new Lian Li was quality, great to see the manufacturing process.

(Link)

Looks like a top panel briefly at 4:22 and then later a sheet of them at 4:38. Later at 4:55 a sheet of bottom and rear panels is seen with the distinctive "M1" rear vent holes visible. The side panels having mounting pins attached at 2:03 are not M1 panels, based on the size of the vent pattern and the spacing and pattern of the pins.

(Link)

Very cool.. thanks!

Looks like a top panel briefly at 4:22 and then later a sheet of them at 4:38. Later at 4:55 a sheet of bottom and rear panels is seen with the distinctive "M1" rear vent holes visible. The side panels having mounting pins attached at 2:03 are not M1 panels, based on the size of the vent pattern and the spacing and pattern of the pins.

Looks like a Dan A4 panel to me.... :cautious:;)

Decided to keep track of my Ncase M1 build on here, if interested feel free to check it out!

Ncase M1 V4 Black
Intel Core i7 6700K
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
Gigabyte GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming
Corsair vengeance 16GB DDR4 2133 Mhz
Samsung 850 Pro 500GB
Corsair SF450
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C12P
CPU Fan: Thermalright TY-147

https://hardforum.com/threads/project-omni-ncase-m1-build-log.1923265/

Back