NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

I'm one of those that forgot to select perk & fill in shipping address.

I put in a second order since it looks like I might be screwed since it'll be 'funded' before support or w360 get a chance to get back to me.

Am I screwed out of $206 because of the speed the case will be funded at?

it is funded at 300 but closes at 600, I am betting the designers will take care of you

So if I want to buy two cases I put in $410 instead of $205 right? Little confused on that.

Ok, good. Glad I asked. Now I know how to buy one of each color. LOL

Thanks for the fast response guys. :D

How do I pick silver? The note says to add $0.01 to the total, but it will only let me add in $1 increments; so do I put an order for $206 instead of $205.01?

How do I pick silver? The note says to add $0.01 to the total, but it will only let me add in $1 increments; so do I put an order for $206 instead of $205.01?

My understanding is that you add $1 for a total of $206

It says right at the top of the campaign description:

**IMPORTANT: please add $1 if you'd like silver exterior panels (not $0.01). To claim more than one case you MUST make separate pledges for each.**

Yeah I also don't think I entered my shipping info, I didn't see anything when I contributed. I just sent them a message on the site with my info though, which they might already have on record from the prototype campaign. They got until Jan to sort it out :D

Goal Achieved! Congrats, Guys!

Guess it's not a big case in IGG, 67500 USD in 24 hrs. It's not even showing up under Popular Now lis, lol

Last edited:
I was on the first campagin, so hopefully I do get on that priority list like others have....I paid with my GF's paypal, do you guys think that'll take me off the list because the account isn't in my name?

congrats to everyone who supported and is getting an awesome case, and especially to necere and wahaha. ive followed this project since the first post, and it's been great fun seeing you guys come up with such brilliant ideas, and implement them so well while also having a regular conversation with other enthusiasts/customers along the way. i hope you guys can stick with it and make more cases, the case world needs true innovators like yourselves.

And we have 300, already! Damn!

I wish I could buy 2 or 3. I could barely scrap for the one. It would be nice to have one of each color tho.

So we're just including LL's standard plastic-frame filters that bolt to the fan.

2 for the side, and 2 for the bottom?

We did order some custom Demciflex filters for the prototype, which have adhesive-backed metallic strips that will stick to the case, and those work. What we can do is ask Demci to offer filters for the M1 and then people can just order their own from them.

That would be a really nice option.. especially to mount to the outside-bottom intakes, since that would be the most difficult to service. And even 2 on the inside of the side panel would make cleaning them a breeze.

Wow 70k in less than 24 hours. Great work guys.

I bought mine last night - even though I don't really need it, lol.

I hate you guys lol
Been reading since day 1 but first time post on this thread
Made me purchase something I don't really need and by the time I get it I dunno what to do with it lol

I hate you guys lol
Been reading since day 1 but first time post on this thread
Made me purchase something I don't really need and by the time I get it I dunno what to do with it lol

You should probably get one of each color :p

Wow 70k in less than 24 hours. Great work guys.

I bought mine last night - even though I don't really need it, lol.

Same here :D. Don't have a use for it quite yet but it's a nice case and I definitely want to throw in my support.

Yep -- my current interests are in cases quite a bit smaller, but it really is an amazing piece of work and we will probably not see anything similar for a long time (or until the M2 :p)

Didn't post anything because of keeping it on the down low but I guess the cat's out of the bag now.
I was the 3rd backer! Awww yeah.

what happen if 600 is reached, let's say, by the end of this week? Does the manufacture process start early or it has to wait till the end of this month no matter what?

Back