If I have the Asus Z170i Pro Gaming, Corsair SF600 PS, the 1080-FE, and will set up the Corsair H100i V1 AIO to exhaust the air, then what fan should I get and place it where?
(just starting the assembly of the rig)...
TBH, I believe all this info can be searched in this massive thread, or google....
However I'm bored, so I'll list out all the fan slots, and what I'd do in your situation:
- Side front - 120mm push exhaust of H100. Exhaust because I prefer not to blow hot air from rads onto motherboard components (ram, vrm, etc)
- Side rear - 120mm push exhaust of H100. Exhaust hot air out of case instead of blowing onto PSU
- Rear - 92mm slim intake fan (optional)
- Bottom front - fan optional / unnecessary, but if you want: 92mm fan if using bottom rear 3.5" HDD, or 120mm intake fan, or just a shroud to funnel air into stock blower
- Bottom rear - no fan (obviously) if using 3.5" HDD, a 120mm regular thickness fan will be directly blocked by the video card, maybe a 120mm slim intake