NBA 2k14 Next Gen graphics coming to PC?

DraginDime

[H]ard|Gawd
I've noticed a little bit of buzz around the internet about NBA 2k14's new Eco-Motion engine. From the videos I've seen it really makes the players look great.
Currently the PC / PS3 / Xbox360 versions are using the previous engine (same as 2k13).

I'm wondering if 2Ksports will put an update out to bring the updated graphics to PC. What do you guys think? I highly doubt they will, since the PC version of the game has always been the bastard step child to the console versions.

If the PC version was updated with the new engine, I would have been fine waiting for it's release until the next gen consoles came out. Only good thing I can think of is the PC version was half price of the console version at release...... I'm not sure if some developers will ever show PC the respect it deserves.

Love that game, don't watch basketball, but love that series. I will wait until 2k15.

next gen pc graphics? do tell more...

who said anything about next gen pc graphics?
I was asking if they were going to bring console next gen graphics to 2k14 for the PC. I think everyone knows the PC is already a couple generations ahead of the new consoles :D
That's the part that pisses me off. I'm 199% positive that my SLI 780s can handle NBA 2k14's "next gen console graphics"

next gen pc graphics? do tell more...

Specifically in 2k14's case, they have a XBONE/PS4 'next gen' engine and a Xbox360/PS3 engine.

The game was already released on PC/360/PS3 with the old engine.

That's the part that pisses me off. I'm 199% positive that my SLI 780s can handle NBA 2k14's "next gen console graphics"
It has nothing to do with horsepower. It still takes work to port something and as a company they decided it wasn't worth it.

It has nothing to do with horsepower. It still takes work to port something and as a company they decided it wasn't worth it.

Yeah,I understand that. I think they have left the PC crowd hanging for this round.

I just wish they would offer an update to the game. I'd be cool with even paying a bit for it. I guess I will be waiting to see if they bring the new graphics to 2k15. I will not be buying it for the next gen consoles, because I won't be buying a next gen console.

Back