National Doughnut Day at Krispy Kreme - June 3rd - One free doughnut

Joe Average

Ad Blocker - Banned
It's that time of year again when National Doughnut Day is upon us, and Krispy Kreme honors it with one free doughnut (any variety) just for stopping by on Friday, June 3, 2011:

doughnutday.png

Considering I live only 2 blocks from, I'm confident the Wife and I will drop by ourselves. :)

That's tomorrow, Friday, June 3rd, at any U.S. and Canadian Krispy Kreme retail store. Eat up and have fun, always...

and i best i'll drop by with whole family hack might pick up extra dozen to sell it.

I love doughnuts. But, I have never liked Krispy Kreme's. Taste WAY too sweet. There are a couple doughnut shops around here that do the free day, too.

There used to be 8 Krispy Kreme locations in Minnesota but they all closed their doors in 2008.....

I love doughnuts. But, I have never liked Krispy Kreme's. Taste WAY too sweet. There are a couple doughnut shops around here that do the free day, too.

I love Krispy Kreme, but the nearest one is about 25 miles away, and driving 50 miles round trip for one free donut just ain't worth it in this era of $4 a gallon gas.

Damn, ever since I was diagnosed with Celiacs Disease I haven't had a single donut/pastry since December of 2009. Same for beer and pizza.

When you drop in while the [HOT] sign is on don't the already give a free doughtnut?

Either way I might stop by krispy kreme tomorrow!

When you drop in while the [HOT] sign is on don't the already give a free doughtnut?

Either way I might stop by krispy kreme tomorrow!

I had one before, those donuts were half sized but it still tasted great. Only took 1 bite and it's gone, 2 bites if you want to savor the moment.

No they don't give free donuts when the HOT site is on, it just indicates that they just make a fresh new batch of donuts. So you know to go in and get it while it's fresh and hot. (get it?)

Excellent timing! :D

I was actually just about to tell my girlfriend that I had been meaning to fatten up, so this is a great opportunity. But then I realized that I don't have a girlfriend anymore, on account of already being fat. Now I'm depressed, but maybe a delicious sugary donut can at least fill the emptiness in my tummy, if not my soul. Not sure a single one will do it, but a dozen for the price of eleven is still pretty good I guess. Sigh... :(

Back