NASA TV to Show SpaceX Resupply Mission to ISS June 28

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
Set your calendar if you like to watch rockets blast off. On 6/28 beginning at 0900 Eastern Time, NASA TV is starting coverage of a resupply mission to the International Space Station.

The company’s Falcon 9 rocket will carry its Dragon cargo spacecraft filled with more than 5,500 pounds of supplies and payloads for the station, including critical materials for the science and research investigations that will occur during Expedition 44 and 45.

Haven't we been able to see these through SpaceX and their internet streaming channel this whole time?

I'm glad to see NASA using the internet to encourage people's interest in space flight. Some time ago they broadcasted the Orion test flight, and video feed from the space craft was amazing to watch, we could see the Earth had gotten smaller as the spacecraft approach it's maximum distance from Earth.

I'm glad to see NASA using the internet to encourage people's interest in space flight. Some time ago they broadcasted the Orion test flight, and video feed from the space craft was amazing to watch, we could see the Earth had gotten smaller as the spacecraft approach it's maximum distance from Earth.

Good point. :D

THis is pretty standard, they used to broadcast all the shuttle flights, real time and everything. I haven't watched much nasa tv since the shuttle stopped flying but I thought they did at least the dragon launches and stuff too. Definitely something cool to check out though, and also check out http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/ (No affiliation) if you want a site like hardocp but focused on spacefight, and there are forums over there too. TONS of info!

Back