NASA Doesn't Have the Money to Land Humans on Mars

Photo one is from a dissector camera for observing clouds. Photo 3 is a composite and looks more saturated because the images were taken at a much lower altitude. Your statement about 'no single real picture' directly contradicts the captio...

Oh fuck it, obvious troll is obvious.

Obviously, you didn't catch the differences... they look so real "sarcasm" and America seems to get bigger over time... LOL

earth_and_limb_m1199291564l_color_2stretch_mask_0.jpg

This high-resolution composite earthrise image was taken by the Lunar Reconnoissance Orbiter in 2015. (NASA/Goddard/Arizona State University)
Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...arth-from-the-moon-180960222/#fPtL5ECHV1QMTAY

everyone knows the earth is flat, all you have to do is look at the ocean

lol, actually ancient greeks were able to estimate the size of the earth, just by using sticks to measure the length of shadows when the sun is overhead. Er, that and math :)

Don't the NY Yankees have money?
Ship Aaron Judge there he will be about 6' 9" when he comes back to earth from lack of gravity he will be out of this world

They haven't left earth yet... actually, there is not a single real picture of the earth. everything they have composites and cgi's. even their live streaming is a CGI video...

true, take a look a micheal bensons work and book in Otherworlds he tries to show picstures of planets as the human eye would see them. his other books are pretty good as well

....And in other news: Tom Hanks buys two recently re-discovered apollo-era computers...which are--significantly--missing their tapes* (!)...and announces a new movie project entitled: "Capricorn One, Re-done"....

[* when asked about this, Hanks replied: "Trump has them. I'm sure he has them...."]

Obviously, you didn't catch the differences... they look so real "sarcasm" and America seems to get bigger over time... LOL

The scale of the US changes because the distance changes in every shot you mongoloid.

They haven't left earth yet... actually, there is not a single real picture of the earth. everything they have composites and cgi's. even their live streaming is a CGI video...

let me guess ... you believe the earth is a flat disk and the flat disk earth has a solid clear dome over it and that's why all rockets fly at an angle and not straight up and out into space. Did I guess right here?

Dunno about him, but we had a guy in another forum a few years back who was positively raving about the twin towers being brought down by deliberately planted explosives (that wasn't the point of contention though). He had seen something on you tube which convinced him...and apparently was supposed to convince all of us too...that there weren't two airliners there at all that day. It was all done with CGI in real-time...in plain view of several million people who were watching it with their own two eyes.

I want to know where I can get THAT kind of projector to use for my sim-racing.

is this a joke article? it would probably cost trillions of dollars to try anything like this, not to mention probably 3 years in space for the trip. That might change if the emdrive turns out to be real but I don't have much hope for that.
You have highly overestimated the cost and time needed to make a passable sci-fi movie. It's probably already in the bag, waiting for a good release date.

everyone knows the earth is flat, all you have to do is look at the ocean

lol, actually ancient greeks were able to estimate the size of the earth, just by using sticks to measure the length of shadows when the sun is overhead. Er, that and math :)

Eratosthenes, director of the Great Library in Alexandria, Egypt. He discovered reports that at noon on the longest day of the year the sun shines directly down a well at a southern outpost called Syene and noticed that the same thing does not happen in Alexandria. He deduced that the surface of the Earth must be curved. He then paid a man to pace out the entire distance between Alexandria and Syene, and he measured the angle of the Sun at noon on June 21 from Alexandria. Using that information plus basic geometry was able to estimate the circumference of the Earth with a range of error of less than 1%.

Eratosthenes, director of the Great Library in Alexandria, Egypt. He discovered reports that at noon on the longest day of the year the sun shines directly down a well at a southern outpost called Syene and noticed that the same thing does not happen in Alexandria. He deduced that the surface of the Earth must be curved. He then paid a man to pace out the entire distance between Alexandria and Syene, and he measured the angle of the Sun at noon on June 21 from Alexandria. Using that information plus basic geometry was able to estimate the circumference of the Earth with a range of error of less than 1%.

So?

if you think about it logically the earth cannot be flat. It is hollow, and UFOs live inside the earth. If it was flat, there is no "inside". Therefore flat = "false"

if you think about it logically the earth cannot be flat. It is hollow, and UFOs live inside the earth. If it was flat, there is no "inside". Therefore flat = "false"
In order to genuinely be able to believe the earth is flat you need to have no ability to reason with other people. A friend of mine (a good guy BTW) now believes the earth is a flat disk and no matter how much I reason with him, he is unable to reason out the factual data I give him. At first I though he was playing games with me but he wasn't; he has lost the ability to reason things to their conclusion. When he said ALL NASA photos were fake I asked him, " if that was so, then why hasn't even one of the 100's of thousands of NASA employees over decades of time ever come forward with that being the truth?" And he responded as he always does now when reasoned too; he changed the topic of the conversation.

" if that was so, then why hasn't even one of the 100's of thousands of NASA employees over decades of time ever come forward with that being the truth?"
How many went to space in all those decades?

getting to space is not that hard. the guy who parachuted from 135k feet was technically "in space". getting into orbit is much much harder and getting to the moon is exponentially more complex.

getting to space is not that hard. the guy who parachuted from 135k feet was technically "in space". getting into orbit is much much harder and getting to the moon is exponentially more complex.
Do you enjoy didactic responses? Because you are really not saying much at all.

Last edited:
Seems like an adequate supply of tinfoil is required to browse the [H] forums nowadays.

Dunno about him, but we had a guy in another forum a few years back who was positively raving about the twin towers being brought down by deliberately planted explosives (that wasn't the point of contention though). He had seen something on you tube which convinced him...and apparently was supposed to convince all of us too...that there weren't two airliners there at all that day. It was all done with CGI in real-time...in plain view of several million people who were watching it with their own two eyes.

I want to know where I can get THAT kind of projector to use for my sim-racing.

Here is what you need.

skip to 1:01, 11:15

Incorrect. The karaman line is much higher than mere 135k feet. It's off by approximately 200k more feet.

The space boundary begins at approximately 100km/62mi (International Standard). https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kármán_line

Nonetheless, back on topic - I have no doubts that NASA could be better funded and it should be. Here's to hoping that the US would become much more of a fore-runner in science and mathematics once again.

Back