Narcos Video Game Adaptation Teased

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Curve Digital just uploaded a teaser for a video game based on the Netflix series Narcos. According to Eurogamer, the British publisher actually announced it earlier this year, but this this is the first time we've seen any footage of it.

Check out the teaser here.

Players take on the role of the DEA or the Medellin Cartel in this brutal, turn-based action strategy game based on Gaumont’s Global Hit Series "Narcos". Publisher Curve Digital, in collaboration with Gaumont and developer Kuju, announced today, the Q3 2019 release of Narcos: Rise of the Cartels, a new game for PC's and consoles based on Gaumont's Emmy and Golden Globe nominated hit series, Narcos. A newly launched teaser trailer reveals that Narcos: Rise of the Cartels will follow the events of the first season of Narcos, in a story narrated by El Patron himself, where players will take the role of the Medellin Cartel or the DEA in a tactical turn-based action adventure.

Is the series any good? Never heard of it!

Some people seem to enjoy it. I didn't really care for it to be honest. Also it's pretty much in Spanish for the most part, so if you enjoy reading TV shows I guess that's a plus lol.. Regardless of that I just couldn't get into it.

heh, i thought of Sicario , and how awesome a original-tactical rainbow six + ghost recon wildlands open world and chaos would be

Back