NameCheap: Move Your Domain Day Sale - $3.98 Transfers | 75% off Hosting

thanks op! just what I needed 1 of my domains is about to expire on godaddy. Time to jump ships :cool:

HUGE thanks, OP...just saved me about $65 renewing all my domains! Namecheap interface looks pretty good, too.

just remember namecheap virtually never has renewal discounts, so be prepared to transfer out next year or pay top dollar for renewals

just remember namecheap virtually never has renewal discounts, so be prepared to transfer out next year or pay top dollar for renewals

Namecheap is about the same as what I was paying, but if they go up, I just move all those domains back to my original registrar and pocket the $65.

Their normal prices are competitive(a little less than what I was paying with gd) and unless they've changed it you get free privacy services that gd charges for. I've been with them for about 1 1/2 years and have had several discounted renewal promotions sent to me(it's about the only time I get email from them), they haven't been as good as the transfer deals but that's to be expected.

Back