Nakamori - Please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirViro

[H]ard|Gawd
I want to be civil about this. I bought an XFX 6800NU from him, which was received in an HDD box, packed in a ziplock bag and packing peanuts. As always with computer hardware, I put on my anti-static braclet, ground myself and dumped the peanuts out of the box. I then power down my system, plug in the card, attach all the extra molex (I have a 9800pro, so this was a no brainer).

Needless to say, 6800 won't boot up in any system. All it does is beep breifly and refuse to power up. Does this in 4 systems, with more than adequate power supplies.

So I contact him asking for the stock cooler (came with a vf700) so that I can RMA the card. Haven't heard from him since Thursday. I've e-mailed him a couple times since then, and probably 1 PM.

I just want him to reply to either say he has the stock cooler or not. Also if he doesn't, I'd like a refund.

Thursday as in yesterday? Don't you think that's a little quick to be getting worked up?

either way he owes you a refund, either for shipping for the RMA, or for the card in full.

Thursday, April 27. I should have specified. However, I sent the payment almost 3 weeks ago. In which he sent me the USPS confirmation number, and then shipped it UPS. (Which I don't care about).

SirViro said:
Back in contact with him.

please let us know how it turns out. These threads are helpful not only to those involved, but for the rest of the communitty to see who to possibly add to their DNT list.

I've been promised a refund plus shipping back to him. I've sent him the bill, and I have a scheduled drop off on Monday, assuming I receive payment.

I'll wait till the package gets here, then ill pay you. Just a
precaution, even though it looks like you got the worst of this one :)

cheers

I replied asking for half now, half on delivery.

SirViro said:
I replied asking for half now, half on delivery.

when you do send the package for the love of god use delivery confirmation!

Package sent today.

USPS / Delivery Confirmation

0305 0830 001 6814 4474

Refund recieved. Thanks Nakamori.

He is an overall good trader, albeit I think he's a bit too busy to be trading. :)

Good luck with college and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back