Nagmier no response for four days

Status
Not open for further replies.
woof. With his lack of communication, I'd probably put a claim in through Paypal. Hoping shipping insurance was obtained.

That's up to an admin, I'm working on that. What I can directly do is mark nagmier as a bad trader, which is now done. He has failed to respond to me as well, the chance is passed. OP, congrats on getting your refund.

Also, for OP and anyone paying attention, The first red flag was "payments" of 200 each. That was almost certainly a way to put you at a disadvantage for a Paypal Dispute. Paypal specifically calls out that buyer protection is *not* covered for multiple installments for a single item, as per their legal documentation here:
https://www.paypal.com/at/webapps/mpp/ua/buyer-protection?locale.x=en_AT

3.4 Single payment
You must have made the complete purchase price payment from one registered PayPal Account by means of a single payment (no installments, no down payments, no deposits, no deferred payments).

Remember....if your gut tells you that you're about to get screwed, it's probably correct.

Also for future reference, if you hit the report button, that's like firing a flare for a mod.

That's up to an admin, I'm working on that. What I can directly do is mark nagmier as a bad trader, which is now done. He has failed to respond to me as well, the chance is passed. OP, congrats on getting your refund.

Also, for OP and anyone paying attention, The first red flag was "payments" of 200 each. That was almost certainly a way to put you at a disadvantage for a Paypal Dispute. Paypal specifically calls out that buyer protection is *not* covered for multiple installments for a single item, as per their legal documentation here:
https://www.paypal.com/at/webapps/mpp/ua/buyer-protection?locale.x=en_AT

Remember....if your gut tells you that you're about to get screwed, it's probably correct.

Also for future reference, if you hit the report button, that's like firing a flare for a mod.

Yeah I paid the single installment before he requested multiple. I just said no. Thank you mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back