Mythos the Beta (Diablo Fans)

Actually I've come to the conclusion that the people who continue to make the truly great games still work for Blizzard. Maybe it's just the fact that I love every game Blizzard has released, or maybe there's some real legitimacy to it all. ;)

Agreed. If Diablo 3 is ever released by Blizzard, it'll be just as great as all their other games despite losing the old Diablo 2 guys.

So finally got a chance to download this last night and play for a short while. I have to say that while the game seems a little bit laggy in the response area it was a pretty fun game. Definitely reminds me of D2 and TQ but with much better graphics. Seems like there was quite a few people on to which made it nice. Only got to lvl 5 on my gremlin Bloodletter/Martialist. But seems to be a fun game and I am sure that they will do quite a few refinements to it in the months to come. All in all, with the current experience I would give it a solid 7.5 out of 10.

I signed up on the mythos website yesterday around 6pm CST with 3 different email addresses and haven't heard anything. How long did it take those of you who signed up to receive and invite?

I am so sick of this cartoony graphic trend...when are they going to make a damn mature title?

so don't buy it. WoW was great because it took some effort in art design to make it look good. Same with TF2 and this.

The last mature title they tried was hellgate, and so far that's looking like a sinker.

yea im in the HgL beta as well, and I gotta say, after 2 days... its getting uninstalled. Just way too many issues w/ the beta NOW for me to feel like this game is ready for release.

If anyone has anymore invites, could you possibly send one to me? Thanks!

[email protected]

Well my head finally came out of my ass... I was saying that I am playing 2moons, NOT Mythos, sorry about that.

I signed up earlier but nothing yet. If anyone has an extra, pass em around. Otherwise I am sure I'll see ya upon release.

No clues at all on a release date or any info ?

From what Ive been reading Hellgate might just not do it for me so this is THE GAME Im waiting for. If anyones got an invite hit my pm boxxxx lol.

I am so sick of this cartoony graphic trend...when are they going to make a damn mature title?

they've been doing it for years and years, where have you been? Heard of things like Fallout, Mafia, GTA series. BG series. Many, many more games like them that are mature, and deal with mature ideas and concepts.

General violence isn't mature in concept (just look at the sketchbook of any middle school comic book fanatic). It only is suggested for mature people because an immature person may be more likely to handle it poorly.

The words you people are looking for are life-like or realistic graphics and violent gameplay/story. Friday the 13th is not a mature movie, but would certainly make a mature-rated game. An actual mature subject would probably be boring as balls for a game, like taxes and insurance, but then again a lot of people seemed to really like that Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney game even though court is generally one of the most boring things I've ever bore witness.

I liked this game. It's simple, but it drew me much better than Hellgate. I wish they instead took the full Hellgate production and budget into the direction this game is heading.

Screw Hellgate, this game is optimized and FUN!

Its like WoW meets Diablo 2 meets 2007.

Um.. ya, you need an invite.

I got bored with Mythos. I keep trying to like it but I just don't care for any of the current classes. I thought I had read there would be a total of twelve classes so maybe they will add some in a future patch.

I'm curious as to who came up with the "!" above the head idea originally. Countless games have it, this included. The earliest I remember seeing it is Diablo 2, but that was more of a comic bubble with a "!" inside it. It's these questions in life you must ask yourself.

Metal Gear.

I signed up for the beta a couple of months ago and see they deleted beta signups before Nov 1st on their website. So i'm trying to get in it, if anyone has an invite it would be greatly appreciated. lathode at hotmail.com

I got an invite, been playing for the last few hours, up to a level 7 now. So far I like it, haven't had any problems with it.

Same - if anyone has extra invites, it'd be great to get in the beta (I've been signed up for months with no luck):

enos.ma at gmail dot com

Thanks!

i just tried the link method, im not getting a response from sulfuric :(

someone PLEASE help me get into this beta!!!!

please, and THANK YOU ;)

i just tried the link method, im not getting a response from sulfuric :(

someone PLEASE help me get into this beta!!!!

please, and THANK YOU ;)

They're real people, they're most likely sleeping, that's what happened to me. Next day when I woke up, I had two invites waiting in my mailbox.

Oh, didn't see your second post. Glad you got it. Have fun!

The beta is very fun I am currently playing on Elite Mode. Not ready fot the Hardcore yet :-P I really like the gameplay and how smooth it runs. Anyone who likes Diablo or Titans Quest should like this game. One of the best beta's I have gotten a chance to play can't wait for the full version.

i tried that method but it wont connect at all.

if someone has an invite left

robert_vanalphen at hotmail dot com

thanks

i tried that method but it wont connect at all.

if someone has an invite left

robert_vanalphen at hotmail dot com

thanks

make sure you use IE, wouldn't connect on FF for me either

Back