Mythos the Beta (Diablo Fans)

for the record I played this game for 10 minutes and stopped :rolleyes:

Sounds like you missed all the good stuff then. I bet if everyone played a game for 10 minutes and stopped they'd never appreciate shit. This game is fantastic, and completely fills the Diablo void...

For the record, playing a game for 10 minutes, quitting then going on the internets to report the game blows is completely retarded.

for the record I played this game for 10 minutes and stopped :rolleyes:

So why don't you give your account to someone here who will appreciate it more. I don't need one, but I know that there are many others here that do.

put my email in last night.

If anyone has a left over invite and is willing to give it to this charity case I'd be ok with that.

I would really like to try this game out. Does anyone have an invite they can throw my way?

I have an extra invite if anyone wants to try the game. I'll already got in through the IRC channel method so I don't need two accounts. Just shoot me a PM. Act fast, 1st one gets it!

Just started the game like it a lot you can tell it's just beta they are lacking a lot to make it a sellable game. How long will I have to wait until I get some invites?

I've been waiting a while for a invite key and nothing

if anyone has one to spare, please PM me

I would also like one too. Been waiting on their beta list for a while. PM if anyone has one!

im pretty sure the game will be going open beta either this month or the next

i just got to play this game for the first time the other night (only about 30 minutes). All i kept thinking about was how similar it was to Diablo in almost every way. I love these kind of games so i give it a high rating so far...can't wait to really get in to it more.

so I have been playing for a few months now and its cool and all but I want to invite some of my brothers to play.

How do they give out the invites I still have 0. Is it random or based on length of play?

They really need to get some more zones opened up. I was having a great time playing, but I ran out of quests by level 20, and I'm not much into grinding just for the sake of leveling. Haven't touched it in probably a month, but definately a fun game though.

The thing is that when the new patch came out a bit ago they wiped all the invites.

Back