Mytheon - ARPG MMO - Open Beta

lathode

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.mytheongame.com/

I haven't really played much of it, just got it installed before work. Seems interesting, not sure how well their income model is going to work out. It's free to play and you can purchase in-game items. I'm just happy to see an ARPG MMO so i'm giving it a shot.

Seems interesting, not sure how well their income model is going to work out. It's free to play and you can purchase in-game items.
Item mall is a common model in a lot of Korean RPG's. It's a model I personally stay away from due to past experience.

I checked this out last night. I was not very impressed with it, player movement seemed kind of sloppy to me and tutorials popping up in the middle of combat are a big minus to me. Poor spelling on the quests was laughable, I thought I was looking at WoW trade chat minus the anal, murloc, and Chuck Norris jokes. It is a beta though so maybe they will work out the kinks and make it a more enjoyable game.

been playen for a few weeks when it was in closed beta the server was stable and I had no issues.. That said the moment open beta started the servers are clearly unable to handle the traffic. its pretty painful right now.. i enjoy the game concept but it has serious end game issues.. lack of diverse loot aswell...

Back