MySpace Mirror Pose Minus The Camera

HardOCP News

[H] News
You've seen the "MySpace mirror picture" at least a million times but never quite like this. Not sure why no one ever came up with this before, but it is definitely a neat little trick.

Yes, because your average MySpace/Facebook user has both access to Photoshop and the knowledge on how to use it (semi) advanced photo manipulation.

Kind of neat but would never use it. Pretty sure it would still be easier to just have someone take my picture for me.

Kind of neat but would never use it. Pretty sure it would still be easier to just have someone take my picture for me.

Or use a modern smartphone with front facing cameras ;-)

Just wear a single pocket shirt and put your phone with the camera facing the mirror. Have it automatically take a shot and do the same pose. Boom, just that much easier.

Is it just me or does his arm's look freakish as hell? Like he's some sort of circus freak contortionist.

internet-memes-duckface.jpg

Whoopdie-doo, all he proved was that he is not a vampire. Oh wait, it's photochopped, he *could* be a vampire! :eek:

Here's a way for the non-photoshop fluent people....

Step 1: Find an equally femanine looking male with girly hands like yourself

Step 2: Get him to wear an equally femanine colored purple shirt and gentally touch your hands. Oh so romantic.

Step 3: Have him take picture from shirt mounted camera while you blissfully stare in to each others eyes and play the mirror game.

I don't mind the original post, but I find that meme images such as the one a few posts up rarely contribute much to any discussion :p

I dislike these posts and visit [H] less because of them. :(

I second this. There is a difference between "posting about popular news because it's tech related" and "throwing up anything with a buzzword in it for shameless page views".

There is a reason why I come here and not io9 or whatever that gawker crap is called.

Those of you who claim photoshop are stupid... it's a play on mirrors and photography, check this photographer from china using multiple miorros to create optical illusions:

Li Wei:

kicked-off-building-optical-illusion.jpg

Probably a combination of using a Tilt/Shift lens to move the camera to a more easily photoshopped area, and then using photoshop to remove the camera from view.

Zarathustra[H];1038595356 said:
Probably a combination of using a Tilt/Shift lens to move the camera to a more easily photoshopped area, and then using photoshop to remove the camera from view.

Well, more shift, than tilt, but yes, Tilt-Shift lenses accomplish this.

Those of you who claim photoshop are stupid... it's a play on mirrors and photography, check this photographer from china using multiple miorros to create optical illusions:

Li Wei:

kicked-off-building-optical-illusion.jpg

That's not a trick. That's actually what they do in China.

Back