MyEtherWallet Hacked Via BGP Hijacking

Meanwhile, in other news, crypto rally almost doubles in market cap within 2 weeks.

But hey, I don't see THOSE news anywhere. All I read about is exit scams, hacks, etc. Only negatives news but no tech news or updates.
Stop being so fucking one sided and biased, blockchain is new tech just like your fucking video cards and potentially far more important for the world.

Newsposters here sound like a bunch of butthurt amateurs.
It is important all right, important to nip it in the butt before it gets out of hand. If it didn't already. We don't need a form of currency that takes millions of computers to process transactions wasting valuable resources in the process for no reason but for it's own sake.

It is important all right, important to nip it in the butt before it gets out of hand. If it didn't already. We don't need a form of currency that takes millions of computers to process transactions wasting valuable resources in the process for no reason but for it's own sake.

Gamers are wasting valuable resources for their own sake.

Gamers are wasting valuable resources for their own sake.
Gaming is entertainment, the value of entertainment has been known and acknowledged since at least ancient Rome.
So when you think you're clever with that remark you're actually demonstrating you're less enlightened than people were multiple millennia ago.

Gaming is entertainment, the value of entertainment has been known and acknowledged since at least ancient Rome.
So when you think you're clever with that remark you're actually demonstrating you're less enlightened than people were multiple millennia ago.

And cryptocurrency is not a hobby?
What do you call all those hobby miners?

Go troll somewhere else.

And cryptocurrency is not a hobby?
What do you call all those hobby miners?
Hobby? I don't even know to cry or laugh at that absurd raping of the word.
Who the hell does it out of enjoyment? Do you know a single person who would say they mine because they enjoy the process of mining (wasting energy)?
They see an easy way of getting money without work or talent that's all there is to it. Would you do it, if there was zero monetary reward? If your honest answer is yes then and only then could it be considered a hobby.
But then I'd counter that volunteering your cpu time for protein sequencing or any actual meaningful computation intensive research would be much better.

Go troll somewhere else.
Pointing out the error of your ways is not trolling. I know it's hard to have ones bubble burst, but try to suffer it with some dignity at least.

Last edited:
Who the hell does it out of enjoyment? Do you know a single person who would say they mine because they enjoy the process of mining (wasting energy)?
They see an easy way of getting money without work or talent that's all there is to it. Would you do it, if there was zero monetary reward? If your honest answer is yes then and only then could it be considered a hobby.
But then I'd counter that volunteering your cpu time for protein sequencing or any actual meaningful computation intensive research would be much better.

Pointing out the error of your ways is not trolling. I know it's hard to have ones bubble burst, but try to suffer it with some dignity at least.

Yes there is, less now than before though. But your post proves your ignorance and shitty attitude.
You have no clue about cryptocurrency. You're just here spitting shit out of your mouth and acting like you know something.
You're fucking clueless.

Your cryptocurrency is not secure. The defenses against theft that you believe your cryptocurrency has are all immutable and can be analyzed and then broken. The only thing that makes Bitcoin mildly secure is that if they steal too much it becomes worthless.

Ask China about the Great Wall.

P.S. I am going to make a new currency based on my butt hair. You can buy strands of my butt hair for dollars, and then use my butt hair to buy other things. If you don't want to handle my butt hair, I will allow you to invest in unharvested butt hair, allowing it to grow and increase in value. Let them try to hack my ass.

When this idea takes off I will be a semoleonaire.

Um... Not sure how to reply to that challange. Do you secretly want someone to hack your butt?

I'm not into hairy butts, so you are safe from me.

Stop projecting your opinions as facts.

Also, if you think getting money out of mining requires no work or talent........and didn't take part, well, sucks to be you.

I'll enjoy my hobby that also happens to pay me to be a part of it.

Back