My X800xt-pe finally died!!

ubern00b15 said:
w/e, i dont care.....i just think you should spend it more wisely, like on useful things, like women, or your daughter, or things that make your epenis bigger, a 6800nu runs everything great, if u were playing on that and then moved to a dual 6800u, you wouldnt really notice a difference. plus, sli is really buggy right now, and that is why nvidia is lame, they cut corners and do cheap things.

I guess reading comprehension isnt one of your strong points. And my "epenis" is just fine, thank you! Ok I'm done. I feel better now. :D

a 6800nu runs everything great
-------------------------------

LOL I take it you never tried 2048x1536 4x 4x w/ farcry before? (gawd I wish they would run those benches..like 15FPS on my UE)

JER- you got some pics:)... I'm very interesed if I think I can fix...

Zebo said:
a 6800nu runs everything great
-------------------------------

LOL I take it you never tried 2048x1536 4x 4x w/ farcry before? (gawd I wish they would run those benches..like 15FPS on my UE)

JER- you got some pics:)... I'm very interesed if I think I can fix...

I cant afford a camera. I'll sell my daughters Barbies to get one. LOL

Ok on a serious note, I just moved and cant find a thing.

Lmfao, okay okay okay....I HAVE to quote this one...

ubern00b15 said:
i just think you should spend it more wisely, like on useful things, like women

So you think wasting money on paying for dinner/movies/clothes/et cetera is a 'wise' spending decision? Fuck that, I'd sooner "throw my money away" at SLI.....man, people need to get over the fact that they can't afford SLI and take a nap, or something. Some of us can afford parts to waste if we want....I'll take my 6800 Ultra out back and shit on it if I feel it suits my wants and needs.

lol @ soaking in green tea James :D

tsuehpsyde said:
Lmfao, okay okay okay....I HAVE to quote this one...

So you think wasting money on paying for dinner/movies/clothes/et cetera is a 'wise' spending decision? Fuck that, I'd sooner "throw my money away" at SLI.....man, people need to get over the fact that they can't afford SLI and take a nap, or something. Some of us can afford parts to waste if we want....I'll take my 6800 Ultra out back and shit on it if I feel it suits my wants and needs.

lol @ soaking in green tea James :D
You're tellign me you'd take SLi over a woman? 2 video cards ain't gonna make that pr0n virtual :p

If I had ~$1400 to spend, I would sooner spend it on personal belongings (computer parts, car parts, whatever) than a female.

edit by zer0signal667 - This is not a soapbox, and blah blah blah blah blah.

you could use a peice of mind from my mother.

she may not be perfect, heck, she's a royal PITA sometimes, but she totally pwns your @$$...

... six ways to sunday...

... five times over (at least).

i would never change her or trade her for anything.

y0u = +3h ub3r 5u><0rz.
m3 = pwnz y0u
my m0m = pwnz^2 y0u

Asus A8NSLI sucks big time. Hope this MSI will peacefully works with gskill. Still try to find info for vmod 850 though. Seems like the same as x800xt pci-e.

Lmao, she may 'pwn' me, but at least I have a floppy :p

Oh man, you knew I just had to say it lol, and don't get me wrong. My grandma on my dad's side is like, the best woman EVAR....from the olden days, she's the best person I know....but not too many of them left around (don't delete this, not soap boxing).

So James, any updated news on ur deceased X800? Break out the soldering iron and get to work!

Wow I keep seeing everyone say how much of a waste of money buying high end computer stuff is when you can just overclock the low end stuff and save money

Well to those people I think your on the WRONG site.

[H]ardOCP is for hardcore computer mods and Ocing

perhaps a little www.tomshardware.com is in order for alot of those people

bottom line, if you got the money spend it. No point in working all your life if you cant get a few things youll enjoy

btw this is coming from a guy who doesnt have the money, so id consider it a pretty objective opinion

BigTaf said:
Wow I keep seeing everyone say how much of a waste of money buying high end computer stuff is when you can just overclock the low end stuff and save money

Well to those people I think your on the WRONG site.

Well, I guess all of us overclockers should take a hike out of the Overclocking & Cooling Forum :D

James did you fix the card? If not I would be more than willing to pay for the cost of shipping if you do not want it anymore :)

Buy high end, buy low end, buy what you can afford and overclock it either way. It's not like with the barton CPUs where they all OC to about the same speed, an OCed 800XTPE still beats the piss out of an OCed 800pro. How expensive it was isn't what makes you [H]ard. It's the crazy shit you do to it to squeeze more juice out that makes you [H]ard :)

Btw, James just wondering if you plan on selling it or repairing then selling or repairing and then using?

Back