My x800 XL in the Shuttle = Perfect Fit

wipedout

Limp Gawd
Little Loud due to the small fan but Perfect for a Shuttle.
feb060027su.jpg

feb060031ps.jpg

All I can say is sweet.
When I bought my shuttle I never knew that X800pros wouldnt work and it fried the card.
Getting it RMAed as we speak. Any one know a work around to that problem? if their is a fix because I want my portable Gaming machine!
The model is a SB61G2BV3
With a Pentium 4 3.0GHZ HT Ready.
I put 455$ and I hope I dont have to sell it!

{NG}Fidel said:
All I can say is sweet.
When I bought my shuttle I never knew that X800pros wouldnt work and it fried the card.
Getting it RMAed as we speak. Any one know a work around to that problem? if their is a fix because I want my portable Gaming machine!
The model is a SB61G2BV3
With a Pentium 4 3.0GHZ HT Ready.
I put 455$ and I hope I dont have to sell it!
Not sure, but you might want to check out the following link. Someone there is apt to help you.

http://forums.sudhian.com/categories.aspx?catid=43&entercat=y

there is this really good mod I have seen done. Its pretty sweet.Here are the pics of it and this is the article . You have to scroll down a little bit but its on the first page.

How do you mask the CD Rom so it is the bracket that was their before. Ive always wanted to do that. I am going to get some money and buy a 6800GT (only card this mobo takes thats good) and slap her in with a 200GB Disk and a DVD Burner. I cant wait!!! :)
Ill send pics when I can shes not moded though. :(

Can some one please provide the quick version of why the X800 Pro won't work in a Shuttle SFF system?

Only in certain systems it wont work. I didnt know I would have to check Shuttles site to see if a AGP8x Card would be supported or not. Slightly my fault as well as theirs.

Back