IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

Items used:
Zalman Resarator
Eheim Pump
Thermal Take GPU block, The only one I could find and still get the cover on.
Zalman Stock CPU block.

The kink in the last pic has been taken care of. I didn't know I got a pic of that.

WOW, you need to fix that kink in your system. Good job none the less. I had an eheim also, and it is kinda loud. You might want to think about building a dampening box for it to reduce noise and vibration.

phas3d

Uuuh... those are some MAD kinks you got there.. I know one is fixed, but the one on the top of your case... you need to fix those ASAP! You could ruin your pump, and not enough water is flowing. The hoses must not kink ANYWHERE.

krizzle said:
Uuuh... those are some MAD kinks you got there.. I know one is fixed, but the one on the top of your case... you need to fix those ASAP! You could ruin your pump, and not enough water is flowing. The hoses must not kink ANYWHERE.

Yea I know. I have right angle connectors in the mail. I have fixed them on a temp basis for now. I will post pics when I finish it. The Shuttles are a little tight.

Alowishus said:
Is that an AGP 6600 GT? whered you get the waterblock for that?

Yep.

It's a 1/4in. Thermaltake from FrozenCPU. I had a bigger one on there but I couldn't get the cover on the shuttle. I also had to mod a chipset HS for the AGP/PCI-X bridge chip.

hate to hijack your thread here, but will just about any 6600 gt PCIE waterblock fit an agp 6600 gt?

yes, but most of them won't fit a one slot profile required if you still wanna keep the shuttle's shell on. Hence why you see no SFF's with dual-slot cards :)

that looks really cool, but dosnt it kind of defete the whole purpose of a sff?

i have a shuttle that i jsut use to bring back and forth to college for weekends / lan parties and i also have my good rig in my sig. the reason that i dont bring the good rig places is because it is very big, bulky and heavy. the only reason i bought the shuttle was for smallness and portability.

nice set up though

compslckr said:
that looks really cool, but dosnt it kind of defete the whole purpose of a sff?

i have a shuttle that i jsut use to bring back and forth to college for weekends / lan parties and i also have my good rig in my sig. the reason that i dont bring the good rig places is because it is very big, bulky and heavy. the only reason i bought the shuttle was for smallness and portability.

nice set up though

Yea I thought of that but, I never move mine. So I guess I don't know why I got a SFF. I am thinking about using a rad setup at some point. I just got the Zalman for cheap.

omg, please sand down that gaping hole you cut!

get some decent sandpaper/file and go to work!

compslckr said:
omg, please sand down that gaping hole you cut!

get some decent sandpaper/file and go to work!

If you read above your post you will see that I am waiting for some black molding to cover that up. Yea I know it looks like crap but I need the molding before I can touch up the hole.

Why exactly do you need the moulding before you tidy up the hole? :rolleyes: it'll just take a file and about 10 minutes (if that)

DaMiEn said:
Why exactly do you need the moulding before you tidy up the hole? :rolleyes: it'll just take a file and about 10 minutes (if that)

I guess I will give that a try. I was just thinking that the black molding would clean it up and give it a nice tight seal around the water block.

Back