My Super Clean Water Cooled Machine *PICS*

holy crap, THIS thread is still active???

just to let you guys know, im selling the case, water cooling and power supply. look in the FS/FT section, you might have to search for it cuz its on the 4th or 5th page. i just took apart this system, so everything is ready to ship out.

alrighty, all the parts (Case, Water cooling, PS) are up for sale, come check it out!

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=904388

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Isn't this the case robberbaron and Eclipse drooled over awhile back(I did too but I'll never admit it..)? Anyway, it looks sweet. Just be sure to post some "before" pics in the FS thread, as it looks a little bare atm.

Just wondering if you still have the pics. I would absolutely love to see them. Everyone is saying how great it is. :)

im starting to miss my case.....

maybe around december ill make another "Super Clean Water Cooled Machine".

ill definitely use Dangerden stuff, and maybe a Silverstone TJ03.....

Your case was my inspiration for my mod :D. I just couldn't manage to do wiring as well, cause a PC-75 is a friggin huge case, and it's harder to make them reach after putting them behind the mobo tray :/

Liquid_Cooled said:
well heres my somewhat dated machine. specs arent that great anymore, but it gets the job done. heres some radom stuff that may be interesting. all cables have been sleeved blue. i tried to make my cables as clean as possible. this machine is VERY silent. yes i do have a harddrive, its above the optical drives. this case my not be as flashy and tacky as others, but i prefer the clean sleek look. well, enjoy.....
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Wiring.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Sony 19" LCD SDM-HS94P (12ms)
wow, uhh i never find that case cuz it's discountinued product? :(

Liquid_Cooled said:
im starting to miss my case.....

maybe around december ill make another "Super Clean Water Cooled Machine".

ill definitely use Dangerden stuff, and maybe a Silverstone TJ03.....

!!! yay, do it do it do it! Show these AC people how uncluttered and beautiful a proper DD or other large bore watercooling stuff can be!

BigDaddy85 said:
wow, uhh i never find that case cuz it's discountinued product? :(

sundialmicro and directron still sell it.....maybe.

i just bought a stacker to replace mine.

thanks! to get the blue glow, im using x3 Lazer LED clusters. theyre not actually attached to the NV5. i would use CCFL's, but ive had bad experiances with blown invertors.

Is that a dead pixel I spy in the top left hand corer of your monitor??? :eek: that would suck

Killer rig though, looks very very nice

Damn nice liquid!
Obviously a pretty big change from your previous setup!
Damn that monitor looks mint!

Lol, why you trying to hide the Logitech Control Pod?

Thats very nice!

I still like the other case though.There's nothing like a smooth looking tower.

What happened to it?

edit: I just saw that you sold the parts...

That
shuttle
is
so
damn
sexy.

Man oh man, that's how I wanna do an sff when I get around to building one.

Yeah gotta say myself.
The shuttle is damn nice, but I am leaning slightly towards his tower setup.
That WC is probably the most cleanest setups I've seen without a doubt. :)

And dayum! That monitor is the shiz..

Love both setups. That Shuttle is damn nice, I'd love to own one but can't seem to convince myself to get rid of my tower :p

Of course when I'm lugging my shit to a lan the shuttle sure seems like a better idea.......

And man, Coolermaster was the king back then for clean and beautiful cases. Then their team split and formed Silverstone IIRC.

Yup, Cooler Masters ATCS and ATC lines were absolutely gorgeous, then they went mainstream and added too much plastic and "features" into their cases.

Your correct, some guys from Cooler Master broke off and formed Silverstone. Unfortunately they carried over the ATC design aesthetic to only 2 cases, the TJ03 and TJ07.

This thread is so old I actually had a subscription to it.

Still one of my favorite water cooling builds.

Back