My Super Clean Water Cooled Machine *PICS*

love it, can't ever manage to get my case that clean.. pretty close though T_T;;

looks very professional. Kind of like somehting you would see at a fancy hotel. If you just upgrade your parts, it would look cool and become even more"hard core". But its still cool. :cool:

I just put a water block on my video card and those little bitty tubes I used(3/8) along with the water block screws themselves, warped the card. I don't mean damaged it, I just noticed that when i tried to put the card in, I had to push a little harder, and that it doesn't sit flat.

What did you do to use that HUGE tubing and water block without any warping?

this is the sweetest thing i've seen on this forum so far... i have a similar case (Praetorian), and this gave me so many ideas. like running all the power cables *behind* the motherboard tray... i can't believe i didnt think of that earlier. although mine will never be this clean... i have every drive bay full, which ends up making quite a mess...

Very nicely done..although I have to smile a little at the irony of "ultra clean" while having a side window.....:)

Alrighty, I know this has been asked, but I gotta ask again.

What case is that, and how much actual mod work was done outside of the watercooling stuff? That is basically exactly what I would want my desktop too look like, and while I can't honestly justify(nor trust myself trying to) watercooling, that case air cooled should do me just fine.

The cleanest, smoothest looking case I've ever seen, hell, I usually hate windows, but goddamn, that is the best looking window/case I've ever seen.

Absolutely ill! That computer is the fukin illness, nice job.

But....

Then I see a wire runnin' up behind the monitor? Rip the drywall down run fat thumpers,bazooka or monstercables behind the wall permanently then put the drywall back up....mud..and paint! it is actually easy as hell! and you payed attention to everything on that gorgeous rig of yours....put a little of that love into the immediate area :)

Lee B.

Since you have all your drive's full flip your drives around
(instead of cables being near the mobo have them pointing at the front of your case and route them around the back of the drive cage to the break next to the mobo.

Result:

NO cable web next to the mobo and wires all "stealthed" behind the cages.

I think it's very well done and it's plenty powerful for most anything.

Mr. Miyagi said:
Aren't his rear fans backwards?

Edit: Panaflo sticker is actually on the end where the air comes out, my bad heh. I just pulled out my High-speed 92mm to make sure

I've yet to see a fan that has the braces (the things that hold the motor to the fan housing) on the intake side. It'd make sense though that he'd have them backwards, now that I think about it. With that front door closed he probably gets zero airflow from the front of the case, and he's gotta get air to force through his radiator somehow... My guess is rear intake fans serve this purpose very well.

Liquid

What is your take of using the PSU to power the pump? Why drive some of the power of the PSU instead of preseving your power for video card, hard drive etc? and the noise of the pump?

why not go with a zalman reservator on the outside so it is totally silence?

Happy Hopping said:
Liquid

What is your take of using the PSU to power the pump? Why drive some of the power of the PSU instead of preseving your power for video card, hard drive etc? and the noise of the pump?

why not go with a zalman reservator on the outside so it is totally silence?

I'm not liquid but anyway. Running it off the PSU is for convenience and also so when you start/stop your computer the pump follows suit. It has no trouble at all running off it so you may aswell keep it that way. Also, running it off mains would add an extra cable and a need to drill through such a perdy case.

Secondly, you can run the pump on any rail (cept maybe a 6800/x800 gfx card one) without any detremental effetcs because he doesnt have many hard drives and only 2 cd-drives.

Lastly, Zalman Reserators are ugly, stupdily big, cool like shit and wouldnt match the case no matter how you looked at it. They would create outside piping which looks unsightly unless its custom(like that mad bubble tube resovoir). Normal water cooling can be extremely quiet anyway, the reserator is just stupid (plus it wouldnt handle his loop in a million years[cooling wise and pressure/power wise])

FunkStar said:
Secondly, you can run the pump on any rail (cept maybe a 6800/x800 gfx card one) without any detremental effetcs because he doesnt have many hard drives and only 2 cd-drives.

I guess that is why I want to go w/ Zalman, as I already have 2 DVD/CD drive and 3 Hard drives.

[QUOTE{Lastly, Zalman Reserators are ugly, stupdily big, cool like shit and wouldnt match the case no matter how you looked at it. They would create outside piping which looks unsightly unless its custom(like that mad bubble tube resovoir). Normal water cooling can be extremely quiet anyway, the reserator is just stupid (plus it wouldnt handle his loop in a million years[cooling wise and pressure/power wise])[/QUOTE]

I agree it takes up extra space and it is clumsy looking. But if it is under your desk, you can't see anyway.

Do people has to shut down the Zalman when you turn off the computer? I don't own one, so I am just asking.

Liquid_Cooled said:
well heres my somewhat dated machine. specs arent that great anymore, but it gets the job done. heres some radom stuff that may be interesting. all cables have been sleeved blue. i tried to make my cables as clean as possible. this machine is VERY silent. yes i do have a harddrive, its above the optical drives. this case my not be as flashy and tacky as others, but i prefer the clean sleek look. well, enjoy.....

IMG_0294.jpg

Sony 19" LCD SDM-HS94P (12ms)
nice case, damm she is oops i mean the case is [H]ard

That does indeed look incredibly gorgeous.

I just won an ebay bid on a ATC-210, so I'll be working on it soon...probably not going to water-cool whatever I end up putting inside it though. OTOH...I'm a little skeptical about air-cooling a system inside it, seeing as how it doesn't seem to have any kind of air intake at all. I have some ideas though... :D

Daggah said:
That does indeed look incredibly gorgeous.

I just won an ebay bid on a ATC-210, so I'll be working on it soon

nice...im gettin rid of mine :cool:

first off, I love it! it looks very sleek and simple indeed. now, you said you don't want to get too tacky or flashy or anything...but I want to make a suggestion: you see those 2 black fans in the back? I really, really, really think that if you replaced those with 2 blue clear fans (LEDs or not) then it would match awesomely, and wouldn't look tacky

Liquid_Cooled said:
well heres my somewhat dated machine. specs arent that great anymore, but it gets the job done. heres some radom stuff that may be interesting. all cables have been sleeved blue. i tried to make my cables as clean as possible. this machine is VERY silent. yes i do have a harddrive, its above the optical drives. this case my not be as flashy and tacky as others, but i prefer the clean sleek look. well, enjoy.....
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Wiring.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Sony 19" LCD SDM-HS94P (12ms)

Very nice comp u got there m8, but may I ask where the hdd's are? :)

LionKinG88 said:
Very nice comp u got there m8, but may I ask where the hdd's are? :)

Did you really need to re-quote all the images just to ask that?

In answer to the question...look more closely. There's a hard drive mounted above the top optical drive (probably with a hard drive silencer or something)

Ok, I still dont believe this was answered, WHAT TYPE OF ADDITIVES ARE YOU USING!!!

I really want to know, they look nice under the white light.

Great case as well, the hardware isnt that dated at all! Its newer than what I have, but not by much...I really like the tubing, the fatty tube look is so godly...

Back