My Super Clean Water Cooled Machine *PICS*

well heres my somewhat dated machine. specs arent that great anymore, but it gets the job done. heres some random stuff that may be interesting. all cables have been sleeved blue. i tried to make my cables as clean as possible. this machine is VERY silent. yes i do have a harddrive, its above the optical drives. this case my not be as flashy and tacky as others, but i prefer the clean sleek look. well, enjoy.....
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286-2.jpg

IMG_0287-1.jpg

IMG_0289-1.jpg

IMG_0297-1.jpg

Last edited:
One of the nicest and cleanest I've ever seen for sure. Make an up to date rig and try for extreme clean.

yes, that is a very nice clean case...until you showed the back :p...but yeah, sweet WCing setup, are you using ClearFlex or Tygon? what ID? 1/2 or 3/8? just curious cuz mine is shipping soon (i know i've posted that in practically every WCing thread in this forum, but hey...i'm excited! lol) and i want to know if mine will be that small/thick. I'm guessing ur using the Maze4 GPU too, correct me if i'm wrong. How does that cool? I'm looking to OC my 9800 Pro way past stock :p...

again, very very nice job...i wish my cabling could look that good :p

im using 1/2" Tygon. the Maze4 GPU cools very well, but ima replace it with a Silverprop Fusion SL becuase theres isnt any aluminum parts.

oOo, i am assembling the parts for my next computer already:

Silverstone TJ03
Turbo-Cool 510
A64 3x00+
DFI Lanparty 250Gb
OCZ Platinum EL Rev2
x2 74gig Raptors

Thermochill 120.2 (120.3 if i can fit it in)
TDX
Silverprop Fusion HL (6800)

IS that a custom built side window and also is the glass door on the front of the case a custom? I really like the case. I know it's a Coolermaster, but what type?

Thas funny, all that nice sleaveing and most of the wire are hidden.....i did the same thing, then asked myself why did i just spen countless hours sleaving my PSU?? lol

Look good man, but you killed all your HDD slots....no better place to mount pump?

i would buy it from you cept i run amd stuff... but i might go 64 soon so maybe depending on price.

IS that a custom built side window and also is the glass door on the front of the case a custom? I really like the case. I know it's a Coolermaster, but what type?

Lee Enfield said:

its an old ATC-210VX1 (letters at the end to differentiate door colors). the door infront is standard. i thought the 210/220's were awesome cases but they need to be modded for good airflow. i'm using a 220b-ax1 now and i love it :D.
i was actually planning to use an atc-210/220 for my next wc'ing project, i'm probably going to be cutting up the case alot more on the inside than Liquid_Cooled did though :).

hey d00d, you think you can hook me up wth like a link to where I can buy that case? I would really appreciate it.

dude look at the pics, its the same fokin computer man LOL (iono about you man)

On another note nice rig. Iono if ull see this thread cuz its old but what additives you running in there? That water looks Cleaaaaaaaan. o ya, what dye 2?

Thanx

Bryan-

would you reccomend the maze4 cpu block? or should i go w/ the tdx, would i notice much diffference? I wanna keep it as cheap as possible while still being good.

i would hump the hell out of that setup. looks nice and clean, just the way i like it. good job :)

Hot and clean system...Hot but not so clean girl on desktop :p

Props on your setup man :)

Anyone else notice the huge air gap in the tubing that splits off the t-connector and runs behind the MB to the radiator?

Ph0s5ph0L1p1D said:
hey d00d, you think you can hook me up wth like a link to where I can buy that case? I would really appreciate it.

the ATC 220B comes with the front glass door and a matching window :cool:

Back