My SN45G setup

mange_

Gawd
This all started about six months ago when I began to get soo tired of my chieftec mega-super-tower-thingy, the thing took up almost half my freakin room.
I started thinking about the case, and since I no longer had nine harddrives, two cdroms and so forth I realized a small case would be nice.

As it would happen there was a refurbished SN45G for sale at a shoo, so I went ahead and bought it and stuffed all the components from the chieftec into it.

I decided to get a tft display after having tried some different placements of the crt. The one below was the best, but it was still too big for my small room.

desk.jpg

Having tried that I bought a tft, a new set of speakers and a smaller desk. With the tft I could place it all tight up against the wall, worked out really well.

new_desk.jpg

Now, since I bought a silver fronted dvd burner I had to paint the zip drive too, in the pics the shades are very noticeable but irl the colors blend much better against each other.

newest_desk.jpg

I have a bunch of inside photos too but the quality on those are, well, not so good... bad pics
The end result came out quite nice, don't you think? :)

paulmofyourhand said:
nooooo not default background, heheh

how do you like dem logitechs?

The logitechs are great, I really like the sound. :)
About the background, well, I'm at the point where I just don't care what's there.. :D

Zero_Distortion said:
where is the desk and shelf from? its hard finding maple colored stuff.

The desk is from IKEA and it's called "GALANT", I have the version of it with expandable V-legs.
It's very neat. Go buy one! :)

Back