My Silverstone TJ07 Has Arrived

jtm55

Gawd
Hi All,

I just recieved my Silverstone TJ07 & WOW! I am so glad that I went with this case. I know everyones singing praises to Silverstones TJ09, deservedly so. I already have the Coolermaster ATC 101 SX4 case, which the TJ09 reminds me very much of. I wanted a high end case, but one that would be different from the one I already had. The TJ07 fills the bill nicely.

Once the rest of my parts get in from the Egg, I'll post pictures for you Guys to see.

I got a letter from the bank today, you dont see me making a thread about it...

Kidding! Any pics?

Jasonx82 said:
nice!!! pics please! i want one :(
He'll be posting pics as soon as he recovers from his hernia.
The TJ comes in the largest box ever.

I saved my box and use it as a vacation home.

Hi All,

Not sure what if any mods I'll be making. As far as I'm concerned, it's just perfect the way it is all done up in black. I had no idea that this case would be so huge. And the box it ships in has to be the biggest one ever made. I can't wait till the rest of my stuff comes in so I can put it all together & post pictures. Best of all my Wife hasn't killed me yet.

Hi All,

Pictures will be posted as soon as the Egg gets me the rest of my stuff. I'm still waiting for my power supply & hard drives.

sprocket said:
If she does you'll be buried in the SS box.

Ironical, that.

I think she will use the box to return the case and just use a nice glad/hefty bag on him :D

Ockie said:
I think she will use the box to return the case and just use a nice glad/hefty bag on him :D
now we definitely need a picture of that more than anything else...
:p

I know it's a watercooler's dream, but that case is just too darn expensive...:( I'd get it if it was half the price.

Back