My "Silent Hill" music covers

• Thread starter Deleted member 204526
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 204526

A couple of months back I started recording covers of songs from the "Silent Hill" games. I love me some Akira Yamaoka. I thought some of you might enjoy them, especially Silent Hill fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man. I subbed.
Much thanks! I'm not doing much in the way of advertising (I honestly suck at it) so every subscription is extra-appreciated.
sounds good man, also subbed
Per above, thanks!

Any chance to get the files as MP3's, would love to study to this.
I have no shareable repository of MP3 files of songs I record, but there are online conversion tools for YT videos to audio files.

I'm now working on covering songs from Final Fantasy VII, in the event any are interested.

OMG really, FF7!!! YESSSS please do, that is one of my all time favorite games. I used to take the covers off my PC and put it right at the AC vent to keep it cool just to run this all day years ago.

OMG really, FF7!!! YESSSS please do, that is one of my all time favorite games. I used to take the covers off my PC and put it right at the AC vent to keep it cool just to run this all day years ago.
The Final Fantasy series is a musical rabbit hole I could disappear down for a long time. I'm working on the piano to Tifa's theme as we speak.

I know, I use FF as a pandora playlist while studying, doesn't work because all i want to do is pick up the game and play haha. Keep us posted and i look forward to seeing what you come up with. Keep up the good work.

any updates on your FF covers?
"Tifa's Theme" is about 75% done. I'm doing an eight minute long epic arrangement of it with full strings, piano, as well as drums and guitars, so it's taking a while. I hope to have it done this week.

I've also gotten down some of "Electric de Chocobo", but I want to lead off with "Tifa's Theme".

dang this is cool.

Edit- removed troll comment.

Last edited:
Great job bro. RIP JMV AKA SFH.
Thanks! Yeah, JMV was definitely in bad shape the latter part of his life. It was rough to see interviews with him during that period. I prefer to remember him from his Stringfellow days.

Thanks! Yeah, JMV was definitely in bad shape the latter part of his life. It was rough to see interviews with him during that period. I prefer to remember him from his Stringfellow days.

Yeah I couldn't believe they had to amputate his leg twice, smh.

Back