Black Transparent Rounded IDE Cables
Black Transparent Rounded Floppy Cable
Windows XP Home w/ SP1a

Samsung Syncmaster 171v Black
Klipsch 2.1 Promedia
Win98 Black Keyboard
Logitech MX310
Ratpadz

What would you rate my system? What do you think i could do to improve it? How is my cable management (besides sleeving psu)? Also, what do you all think of my desktop?

System is nice man. Good cable management. Maybe get a nice desk... :D How do you like the Ratpad... I'm thinking about getting one... The Desktop is ok... I prefer plain old explorer though...

Big time in need of a desk =) everything else looks hella clean though, nice rig and NICE LCD.../drool i want one

Concerning your case, is it true that the Coolermaster ATC201B-BXT has painted sides as opposed to anodized sides?

But anyways, your setup looks pretty nice, but I gotta agree with above poster about getting a desk. :D

Originally posted by Spleeze
System is nice man. Good cable management. Maybe get a nice desk... :D How do you like the Ratpad... I'm thinking about getting one... The Desktop is ok... I prefer plain old explorer though...

dont get ratpadz.. they're good, but funcpad is the bestestest... teflon materials... the best, hands down. $19.99.

Nah i dont think i want a desk. no room, but maybe a more sturdy table. This one wobbles sometimes when i use bass boost and play games with low sens causing me to move my mouse around more obviously.

strid3r : sorry for being uneducated but what exactly is anodized?

Now as for flipping the hard drives, how would i be able to run an ide / power cable around the big metal stand... cannot go through front due to fans, and my hard drives would stick out a lot because i have fan filters which seem to take up room.

What do you think of my desktop? :)

What's the point of flipping the hard drives though anyway? Asthetics?

I've seen it, whent he bass is at full blast that sound system makes your whole room shake, let alone the table. Maybe you should at least get a better poker table so as to protect the LCD?

lol, nice background.

Yea, flipping the hard drives means putting them backward so you do not see the cables, it is in by the fans. But my issue with this case is, where the hell would the cables run?

Greg, sometime you and i will go hunting for a new table.

Ok so am I the only one who thought of this.

With that desk if you got someone else with a flatscreen monitor you could set it up so you were face to face and play a network game of Battleship but it would be just like playing the cheap 20 dollar game.

Ok I'm done.

Originally posted by matoch
Ok so am I the only one who thought of this.

With that desk if you got someone else with a flatscreen monitor you could set it up so you were face to face and play a network game of Battleship but it would be just like playing the cheap 20 dollar game.

Ok I'm done.

haha, can't say i thought of that but damn that is a FUNNY idea rofl.!!!
O_O

anodizing - A process to produce an oxide film or coating on metals and alloys by electrolysis. The metal to be treated is made the anode in an electrolytic cell and its surface is electrochemically oxidized. Anodization can improve certain surface properties, such as corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, hardness, appearance, etc. One metal very often anodized is aluminum, all the above properties improve, furthermore, since the surface film is porous, the aluminum metal can even be colored by the application of pigments or dies in the pores. See also an Encyclopedia Article.

here you go mate.
Get a Ikea Jerker Desk, Priced good and looks good. :)

NOOO!!! NOT IKEA!!!

lol, whenever I go to that store, my family always ends up walking around and around looking at furniture, which I really am not interested in. Evil store! (Well, not really, but it it evil when used by my parents)

Back