feb060027su.jpg

feb060031ps.jpg

feb060060ld.jpg

feb060075fk.jpg

feb060129qh.jpg

picture0024lc.jpg

picture0031br.jpg

Dillusion said:
Very nice, hows that BTX style cooling, temps?
Not bad, but as with many SFF's, they get a little toasty after awhile. Underload case temp is like 50 and the CPU is like 55.

wipedout said:
First SFF and love it. Will probably never go back to a tower ever again.

Funny, I had one, and I will probably never go back to a shuttle as my main system ever again. However, I'd love to have one strictly as a backup, LAN box.

I didn't like the high temps, lack of customizability, and it just didn't "feel" like a home made computer, was kinda like a OEM machine or something.

Anyway, it is a nice machine, enjoy and good luck.

EnderW said:
Funny, I had one, and I will probably never go back to a shuttle as my main system ever again. However, I'd love to have one strictly as a backup, LAN box.

I didn't like the high temps, lack of customizability, and it just didn't "feel" like a home made computer, was kinda like a OEM machine or something.

Anyway, it is a nice machine, enjoy and good luck.
So far I haven't had any temp problems yet. I've had Long sessions with HL2, Doom3, UT2004 and Chronicles of Riddick with no problems, no overheating or artifacts. I will agree for the lack of being able to customize it but when you have a 1 year old that likes to bang on a tower you find that you like the option to have one on the desk real fast.

I have never seen the video casd on that side... that is tight... does it cool better or why did they put it on that side?

Put it on that side for better airflow overall and to accomadate X850XT card size

n64man120 said:
Put it on that side for better airflow overall and to accomadate X850XT card size

Thought that had everything to do with it, good deal, and looks nice.

How's the on-board audio? I'm going to be building one of these in the near future and I'm currently struggling as to whether I should get a SoundBlaster and a video card that only takes up one slot (X800XT) or use onboard audio and get an X850

waddles said:
How's the on-board audio? I'm going to be building one of these in the near future and I'm currently struggling as to whether I should get a SoundBlaster and a video card that only takes up one slot (X800XT) or use onboard audio and get an X850

was wondering myself. plz clarity ^^

It looks very nice until you can see it from the side. For some reason to me, that has to be the ugliest shuttle in the front if looking at it from the side. Not sure why though..

well I have an SN45G2 V2 and I must say that the quality of sound is just about the same with my nForce as my SB Audigy 2. except in games, because it doesn't have EAX AFAIK, and it doesnt sound as if you are there as it did when I had the A2, but that isn't really hurting me much anyways, as I dont play games much.

Hi there,

Do you still have your Shuttle SB81p system? My intel SB81p motherboard failed and I need a new one. Would you be interested in selling your base shuttle system or just the motherboard?

Did you really have to dig up half a dozen threads from as long as SEVEN years ago trying to skirt the FST forum trading rules?

Back