My new wc pc.

munkle

[H]F Junkie
So I finished putting everything together on my new WC build. I made a custom case for the pc out of wood. There is a second 3x120mm radiator underneath incase you cant see it. I will give you some pics of the side panels put on once the varnish is finished drying but here are some interior shots so you can see the inside. Still have some cleaning up to do but its 95% done right now.
Edit: some pics of the stained panels.

Last edited:
How do you like that xspc bay res? I'm using the same one and yours doesn't look like it fits flush either?

How do you like that xspc bay res? I'm using the same one and yours doesn't look like it fits flush either?

I had to leave a gap for the fill port so I could slide it in and out. Quality wise I'm fine with it. Though their support seems to be lacking. One of the fans that came with my kit makes a rubbing sound like the bearing is bad, the other 2 fans are fine. I emailed them to see if its possible to get it replaced as the kit isn't even 2 months old. That was like 5 days ago and no response; email is the only way that I can see to contact them.

Back