My new toy just arrived! Silver Aqua-Computer block..

Mcseiam

Supreme [H]ardness
Thought I would post some pics of my new toy that just arrived courtesy of the folks at SNT-systems:

This is a special order Aqua-computer Cuplex Revision 1.3 with the silver base option. It has 10mm barbed fittings rather than the standard plug and cool connections and it is a BEAUTIFUL waterblock! I will not be using this block right away as I have a test or two to run using the Cuplex Evo Revision 1.1. As soon as I have some numbers I will let you know...

Here are some pictures in the meantime:

boxtop.gif

boxside.gif

topclose.gif

top.gif

:eek: bet that cost a pretty penny...lol:eek:

wowo wowo wowo how much did you pay for it?

looks amazing:)

WOW!!! That company has some really sweet looking stuff. Everything on their site looks like it is very good quality. I wonder if you can get some of their products here in the states???

Any English reviews of their products???

Thx

Originally posted by amohedas
WOW!!! That company has some really sweet looking stuff. Everything on their site looks like it is very good quality. I wonder if you can get some of their products here in the states???

Any English reviews of their products???

Thx

They are available in the states now through www.snt-systems.com (I have ordered roughly one of everything off of their site and they are excellent)

In response to your second question: The reason I have roughly one of everything off of their site is because I am writing several english reviews of their products (should be up in a week or so)...

Are you going to be needing everything after you do reviews? I could probably think of some people who wouldn't mind taking the stuff off your hands.:p

Just to let everybody know, there is a standard discount of 10% off individual components purchsed from SNTsystems for active members of [H] Forum. This also applies to the silver block seen above. :D If anybody has any speical requests, feel free to PM or email me. If anybody were to review any of the items I may be able to work a bit more of a discount out.

-Dan

Originally posted by Capt. Nemo
I hope they give 10% off.. the prices seem a little high to me!

Our prices directly reflect the higher priced Euro and since we import from Germany and make our purchases across different currencies, these are the aspects that add to the retail price. The variable discount we apply to orders hope to make a better appearance to our customers. I try to do the best I can for the consumer, we are the only ones who have ever tried to import this stuff for retail and its going well so far.

-Dan

thats one sexy block...however 10mm barbs that pretty much what...3/8in ID hose correct?
My conversions are off right now...im at work

Originally posted by nt|Mods
Our prices directly reflect the higher priced Euro and since we import from Germany and make our purchases across different currencies, these are the aspects that add to the retail price. The variable discount we apply to orders hope to make a better appearance to our customers. I try to do the best I can for the consumer, we are the only ones who have ever tried to import this stuff for retail and its going well so far.

-Dan

I admire your tack in this post. You bring a retailer are offering 10% for the [H]. That is quite generous of you. You could also just have posted "It COST too much to import these are your crazy!" but you handled it like a professional. Cheers, to you!

Cheers,

Originally posted by Eigtball
I admire your tack in this post. You bring a retailer are offering 10% for the [H]. That is quite generous of you. You could also just have posted "It COST too much to import these are your crazy!" but you handled it like a professional. Cheers, to you!

Cheers,

I had to laugh at the last part, :p thanks for the support.

-Dan

People at work call me the "People person". I talk to everyone like I have known them for years. I get it from my Anthropology, and Sociology training. It makes people feel at easy. I mean I am genuine in my remarks.

I have seen retailers on this board come and go in the last 4 years. Its the professionals that get my nod. Unfortunatlly not my money. Being in Canada sux for buying from the US. If that changes there is tons of stuff that I could get. For now I will just wait patiently, and stay away from new egg.

Originally posted by Visable-assassin
thats one sexy block...however 10mm barbs that pretty much what...3/8in ID hose correct?
My conversions are off right now...im at work

correct, that is 3/8" ID tubing - the Germans are notorious for smaller diameter cooling setups and one needs look no further than Innovatek or Alphacool to see what I mean.

The 10mm barbs are the best options available and part of what I hope to discover while doing the reviews is whether or not this smaller diameter kit is competitive with the 1/2" or larger US offerings from Swiftech, etc...

I have 2 CPU waterblocks, a chipset block and a ATI GPU waterblock for review, I will eventually have an ATI 9700Pro RAM waterblock review as well ;)

Were will your reviews be posted, I am very interested in seeing how these perform. Hopefully very well to go with their uber sexyness!!!!

After brousing the site... it said +$171.00 for the upgrade from Copper to Silver.

Ouch.

But that is definitely teh bling.

Originally posted by PaulMuaddib
After brousing the site... it said +$171.00 for the upgrade from Copper to Silver.

Ouch.

But that is definitely teh bling.

its not for everybody thats for sure..

It is a beautiful block and should perform better than copper all things being equal, we shall soon find out ;)

Damn, I love that block, and aqua computer in general... I mean, you gotta love people who build rads that can be cooled with _15_ 120mm fans, right? I use their Airplx Evo 360 (for 3 120mm fans) without fans, and I simply love it. With my watercooled pump (yes, really) encased in foam, the system makes zero noise, except for the PSU fan, which is a pabst. Nuff said.

That said: pif me the block. You'll get a thank-you note for it :)

Originally posted by Little Grabbi
Damn, I love that block, and aqua computer in general... I mean, you gotta love people who build rads that can be cooled with _15_ 120mm fans, right? I use their Airplx Evo 360 (for 3 120mm fans) without fans, and I simply love it. With my watercooled pump (yes, really) encased in foam, the system makes zero noise, except for the PSU fan, which is a pabst. Nuff said.

That said: pif me the block. You'll get a thank-you note for it :)

Good to see support for A-C and the bump. Look for SNTsystems next year @ Cebit. It's going to be a blast! Take care.

-Dan

I have no need for S&t:D I am in Germany, A-C ships...

But I only use their rad. My WAterblock is custom-made.

I have no need for S&t:D I am in Germany, A-C ships...

But I only use their rad. My WAterblock is custom-made.

Come out and see the gang anyways - I am going to do my best to make it there myself :)

2 days away from having the copper Aqua-Computer waterblock installed and the rest of the parts "plumbed in"... from there a few weeks until I can have this silver one up and running

Originally posted by chr|stoph
old... spice....?

yes my friend, Old Spice - I like it and so do most people I run into :)

My Dad used it so it makes sense that it would be the choice I would make, if you have another recommendation please let me know ;)

That's just what we need...Intel Deoderent or something. LAN parties sponsored by Old Spice, for all those sweaty stinky gamers out there.

Come on! The important part here is that that waterblock is probably the best finished thing I've ever seen...

Looks like SNT has a water-cooled PSU...

what?

The need to buy is rising... rising... *grabs credit card*

no really, I'll go check it out...

They have a very nice watercooled PSU, I would purchase it if the wattage wasnt so lousy...... when they produce a 465W watercooled PSU I will buy it ;)

I didnt get a picture of it but there actually IS an engraved notation on the side... if my macro can handle it I will try and get a shot of it

From AC's site:
"Now again available: Cuplex in substantial 925er the Sterling silver. Each radiator was milled from a solid silver block and polished on high polish. The series is limited again strictly and is laterally provided with an engraving, which indicates material, series and seriennummer. As the further schmuckstueck we offer now for the first time twinplex from substantial 925er the Sterling to silver. Further information finds it here."

meh.... work is keeping me from installing this as quickly as I had hoped

Back