My new Parvum Systems S1.0 Acrylic Case

daro2096

Limp Gawd
Just joined the Parvum club. It is an acrylic black MATX case with orange accents.

This is how it arrived.

PICT0277_zps9f8791b1.jpg

It comes flat packed so you got to build it.
PICT0279_zps6b244d48.jpg

PICT0280_zps2de80050.jpg

Here it is fully built some 3 hours later.
PICT0282_zpsf115f7b5.jpg

I paid extra for a slot for a DVD drive and a second hole for another anti vandal switch.
PICT0284_zpsb95007df.jpg

The right side panel.
PICT0285_zpsfa24dfd6.jpg

The back of the case. 3 mounts for 80mm case fans.
PICT0286_zps2c649b99.jpg

This is where the PSU goes. The hard drives/Solid State drives go at the top.
PICT0288_zps47a97d08.jpg

Holes for SSDs
PICT0289_zps968d73a3.jpg

This is where you can mount your hard drives. SSDs can go here too. Space for 2 3.5" drives or space for 4 SSDs.
PICT0290_zpsb2c2997e.jpg

The left side panel with window.
PICT0281_zpsb7f6b8e1.jpg

You can buy one of these cases from http://www.parvumsystems.com
You can order a case in either black or white with any customised colour. And for an extra fee they will make modifications to the case, for example an extra fan hole, USB3 ports, etc.

Last edited:
An update.

I have installed the anti vandal switches.
With flash:
PICT0291_zps62d458bb.jpg

Without flash:
PICT0292_zpse547e6ba.jpg

Motherboard and cpu installed, front panel wires connected.
PICT0293_zpsdced337e.jpg

SSDs and hard drive installed but not wired up. I have the data cables but see no point at the moment as I don't have a PSU.
PICT0294_zps5aed1d9c.jpg

I fall in love with this case the more I see people with it! Looks awesome with the two switches. Does Parvum include the switches, or do you purchase those yourself? How are you planning on mounting the slot-loading drive?

I fall in love with this case the more I see people with it! Looks awesome with the two switches. Does Parvum include the switches, or do you purchase those yourself? How are you planning on mounting the slot-loading drive?

It is usually one switch. I asked for a second hole for another switch and they included a second anti vandal switch free. The dvd drive is going to be fitted to the mid wall using 3m tape. Waiting on another piece of acrylic as it didn't quite line up.

I may replace the switches at a later date. Thinking about buying a blue led switch for the power and an orange for the hdd led, black coloured too.

Last edited:
Iiiiiiiinteresting. I absolutely adore the look but I also think £129.99 is a little steep for colored acrylic plastic and a bag of screws, lights, and switches (and the shipping isn't likely to be cheap, either -- I'm in the US!). Then again, I've never really worked with the material, so what do I know ;)

I also think $20 for a vandal-resistant switch is insane -- but that price is because stainless steel. Whatever happened to aluminum? Far cheaper (as long as you don't call it "billet" :rolleyes: ), and just as resilient in that application. EDIT: to be clear here I'm railing against Bulgin not Parvum :p /EDIT

I am having the front panel changed. The slot for the dvd drive wouldn't work. The double sided tape Parvum provided didn't keep the drive stuck to the mid wall(it fell off after a month). Swapping the slot for usb3.

Star hawk: have you asked Parvum for a quote on the shipping? Or you know anyone who is visiting the UK who could bring a case over in their hand luggage(they come flat packed)?

I have not communicated with Parvum as far as I can recall... that said, you're asking me to recall something that may or may not have happened last November, which is pretty much an impossible task.

I know nobody in the UK. I wish I did... I've been to London a few times (in a past life, so to speak) and it is a wonderful city.

I have not communicated with Parvum as far as I can recall... that said, you're asking me to recall something that may or may not have happened last November, which is pretty much an impossible task.

I know nobody in the UK. I wish I did... I've been to London a few times (in a past life, so to speak) and it is a wonderful city.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=550249701771338&substory_index=0&id=224324821030496

A US seller is now selling Parvum cases. $199.95 plus tax presummabilty and shipping.

Last edited:
About time the deal with Performance PC's went down. Though I only paid about $240 from Overclockers.UK to California. PPC's will likely do what they do and charge you more for shipping (I saw the prices $18 cheapest for 5 day ground for me). Still not bad only paid $30 or so more to get this wonderful case a month or so ago.

It's different that is for sure, but for how small it is (I'm used to large ATX cases) this thing isn't bad. Here's mine

9fe5c593_WP_20140721_017.jpg

First mATX build and I really enjoy it. Sadly I can't close the side unless I do something about the GPU power cords. Though it doesn't bother me at all, gives quick access to the GPU switches on the back. I want them to make an ITX case now for my HTPC, but I am not sure if they moved on from that prototype they had.

An update.

New front. With flash
PICT0043_zpsb215ffd2.jpg

Without flash.
PICT0044_zpsfa030af8.jpg

Overview of case in action.
PICT0045_zps1fb699e9.jpg

Excuse the dust.

Close up of insides with motherboard. I think that is dust on the window or a reflection of something.
PICT0046_zpsf5b64d4b.jpg

That is all for now. Might order a double layered top in future otherwise it is finished.

How resistant to (unintentional) scratches is this case? A scenario would be, I'm moving the case and it brushed up against something that was nearby.

How resistant to (unintentional) scratches is this case? A scenario would be, I'm moving the case and it brushed up against something that was nearby.

I suppose it is like water proof vs water splash proof.

Why? Are you in the habit of scratching your pc cases? Even if it did get scratched you can order replacement panels.

Had a double layer top done. Just ordered a bottom double layer and orange frosted drive rail.

Pictures to follow.

PICT0062_zpse96a40c5.jpg

PICT0063_zpsdcc88795.jpg

PICT0065_zps27645791.jpg

PICT0064_zps422d1d80.jpg

Here is the final result. The case now has an orange frosted drive rail, a double layered top, orange frosted/black and a double bottomed layer orange frosted/black.

She is a finished product. The next upgrade will probably be the S2. :D

P.S. Excuse the mess. Just moved and am still in the process of decorating.

Last edited:
DAmn THAT little beaut must put out some powerful stuff. A tiny package but a hard hitting punch

Nice case, thread, and pics! Never heard of the company, until now. This may be my next case brand. :)

Sorry my pictures don't appear anymore. They have ruined Photobucket. Am not paying $400 USD every year simply to have my pictures appear here.

Yeah I long ago switched to Imgur. Photobucket really pulled the rug out from under the web forum community :(

Back