My New Lian-Li...

Prim3

Gawd
Welp, I got it from Comp USA, was the display model becuase they were out and disconituned lian-li'. So gay pre mods piss me off out. Ya I know I have a pre cut window but that is becuase I don't have a dremel yet and the quality on their windows is pretty damn good. I plan on stealthing the drives this week or so. Also in the 3 1/2 bay area I plan on getting a PS one LCD screen in there. Gonna hit EB games and gamestops to find one used and ask to see it tested first. Other then a few minor scratches, I love this case, some things could be diffrent imho but oh well. ON TO THE PICS!!! Side note: My wire manage ment is alright, Not to many visible wires.

Sleathing and applique shots at the bottom.

comp.jpg

comp3.jpg

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp4.jpg

comp5.jpg

UPDATE WUWU~

Sleathed drives

comp7.jpg

Applique

comp6.jpg

Sweet, which one? I just got my PC-61 from Fed-Ex yesterday, still working on it..

lianli.jpg

I'm just about to put in an order for some Panaflo highs and 2 black universal drive covers...

I wish UPS would hurry up and deliver my 6070b. But alas, they don't deliver on weekends :mad:

Should have said I clipped the back pre stamped fan grill off. Forgot to take a pic =/ oh well.

Nice Lian-Li but I heard that Lian Li's have bad airflow due to the 80mm front intake fan placements being at the very bottom and not being able to move air past the giant wall that is the video card :)

Looks nice and clean...I didn't know CompUSA sold Lian-LI cases...I always thougth that they onjly carried Generic stuff so I never bothered checking them out...

They disconituned lian-li's but I dunno if they are going to pick up different models.

Mixing two different types of RAM running at two different speeds. But at least your case is sexy, that has to count for something, right?

Right? :(

Originally posted by SanGreal
I wish UPS would hurry up and deliver my 6070b. But alas, they don't deliver on weekends :mad:

I have a PC6070 Silver. It is quite possibly the best case ever by Lian Li

Originally posted by NOTD665
Mixing two different types of RAM running at two different speeds. But at least your case is sexy, that has to count for something, right?

Right? :(

Newp, running at same speed, in dual channel mode. It works until I can buy another stick of the cosiar.

I need to get a side shot... My wire job is pretty decent... Gonna redo it after I get another stick of cosiar.

thats the same case i had bought from comp usa, i also got the display model but this was last october. hehe. Heres some pics of it now from the last lan party, Im just about done with it got some more sleeving done, replaced the green fan, and lazer cut some more grills.. but here it is..

case01.jpg

case02.jpg

Nice little mods you don there, Can i get a shot of your top fan cut out?

Made and applique and sleathed the drives, Pics to come after I clean my room here in a bit.

Back