My New 7900GTX Pic

Lord_Exodia

Supreme [H]ardness
I've had it all day and been quiet. Now that it's after 12:00AM and officially 03/09/2006 I can say this Flipping videocard Rocks!!!!!!!!!!! With absolutely no effort at all I ran a 3dmark 06 at over 5700. I know I can push further but to much dissapointment I will not. I'll let others have the glory for this.

:D

nda doesnt expire till 3am est or 12AM pst... just an fyi.

btw where'd u get it from?

Negatory, no photoshop, This is legit. I've had this desktop for quite a while now. If you look at the Display forum here I have a post on like page 9 of the Gateway FPD2185W a widescreen Dell 2005 killer thread and it has the same desktop. ;)

pandora's box said:
nda doesnt expire till 3am est or 12AM pst... just an fyi.

btw where'd u get it from?

Never signed NDA :D Rather not say what brand or where I got it from. The clocks of card are in my sig.

I waited until now because of verbal agreement

Sold digital camera only have a crappy 1.3mp fuji camera. the card is identical to the 7800GTX 512MB card so I could just take a pic of that and say the same. How about this as proof

Lets see a photo of the card itself, and some more detail before anyone really beleives this.

Rishy said:
more importantly...how much did you get it for :D

Much less than you will get it for. Not gonna go into it too much but I will say that the card should retail for the rumored 499.99. Every manufacturer intends this but retailers may inflate a bit. ;)

we are ppl that cant believe without seeing its our nature.pics? ;)

it fell off a truck didnt it? j/k

wanted to add, a really good deal is at CompUsa right now if anyone hasnt heard x1800xt for $350($300 after $50 rebate) its in the Hotdeals section.

p0intphreek said:
...no pics of the card?? so you saying it has the 7800 512mb cooler on it??

Yes my friend, that is correct. It has the same cooler on it.

The Title is Misleading.. "Picture of your Card"
yet is a screenshot lol

anyway congradulations..

I hate you.
biggrin.gif

Congrats, you got any *real* pics of it, not screenshots?

My first impressions are that the card is phenominal played quake 4 and it ripped right through the game on all highest settings. The leaked benchmark scores for 06 were way too low. A stock card should hit 6000 easy on a fx 60 system. Also the beta drivers that come for it seem like an afterthought I have a good feeling when the official forcewares are released there will be some noteworthy improvements. :D

Can you take a pic of it please?
Alot of people have asked you've avoided it.. not to be rude.

Gagan said:
Can you take a pic of it please?
Alot of people have asked you've avoided it.. not to be rude.

Sry all I have is a 1.3 mp camera and the batteries are dead on it. I tried but again to be honest if I took pics you would think it's a 512mb 7800GTX because it looks the same except the sticker says 7900 and the front has stickers with the manufacturer name etc..

Nah no worries
Just asking for the rest of the guys, props man.

I may upgrade sometime soon, 2560x1600 is demanding as hell.

Jasonx82 said:
thats stock clock? or is it oc'd? :confused:

It's a special OC eddition of the card. The stock is 600/1600 like the inquirer said. Everything they said is right except that I have to wait for reviews. I have a feeling this card will be faster than a X1900XTX

Not sure yet through

Lord_Exodia said:
It's a special OC eddition of the card. The stock is 600/1600 like the inquirer said. Everything they said is right except that I have to wait for reviews. I have a feeling this card will be faster than a X1900XTX

Not sure yet through

thanx for the info :)

Tomorrow there will be indebth reviews everywhere flooding the web. I want to read some myself as I dont know where all the extra performance comes from. I can't believe it's just from raw GPU clocks. ram is the same from the 512mb GTX possibly slightly slower. I can't wait to see a review or 2. Hopefully BJ the videocard editor is working hard on one. :D

Back