My Navy Exchage - RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3090 Ti $599

sh0rty

[H]ard|Gawd
Not to shabby at all! Is this only for current navy personnel? Of past as well?

"Currently, all active duty members from all four branches of military service, Guard & Reserve members, military retirees, Medal of Honor recipients, 100% disabled veterans and authorized family members are welcome to shop at the Navy Exchange stores as well as on-line. In addition, all honorably discharged veterans are able to shop us at www.mynavyexchange.com."

sweet... looks like I can at least shop online ..

Not to shabby at all! Is this only for current navy personnel? Of past as well?
Pretty much open to all military personnel active, guard, reserve or retired.
"Currently, all active duty members from all four branches of military service, Guard & Reserve members, military retirees, Medal of Honor recipients, 100% disabled veterans and authorized family members are welcome to shop at the Navy Exchange stores as well as on-line. In addition, all honorably discharged veterans are able to shop us at www.mynavyexchange.com."

sweet... looks like I can at least shop online ..
Yes to this, and congrats on access....thank you for your service. I did almost 27 years in the Air Force, now retired, but have access as well.

I didn’t make my NEX account until after the base access law that requires a VA disability rating, but I believe NEX also opened up online shopping a long time ago to any honorably discharged veteran when AAFES did as well.

Back