My monitor keeps shutting off randomly, can anyone help?

Vithar

Limp Gawd
So I have two monitors one is plugged into my laptop's HDMI and the other into the USB C. The issue is that regardless of which monitor I plug the HDMI into they both start randomly shutting off at least twice a day every day.

I've switched between 3 different HDMI cables, and nothing. Also, I use these monitors on my desktop and havent encountered the same problem this is only on my laptop.

And these two monitors are new, when I had my old monitors nothing ever went wrong. Why is this happening.

My old monitors: Dell U2913WM and LG 29UB55-B

Mnew monitors: Gigabyte FI27QP and LG 27GLA83A-B

Are you also using your LT monitor at the same time? What Windows are you using, posible driver issues?
I had an external wifi adaptor that worked fine with Win10s drivers until I fired up torrents then it would randomly BSOD. Had to find the driver CD that came with it to fix it.

what do you mean by "shutting off"? the monitors lose power or go to sleep?

Monitor goes black for like one or two seconds and then comes back on.
thats not shutting off thats blanking out. it could be a gpu driver crash/recovery or signs of a failing gpu or psu. id start by running DDU and reinstalling the video drivers. if you are using the newest nvidia drivers they have been giving some people issues. maybe go back to the one before the 445.75 version.

thats not shutting off thats blanking out. it could be a gpu driver crash/recovery or signs of a failing gpu or psu. id start by running DDU and reinstalling the video drivers. if you are using the newest nvidia drivers they have been giving some people issues. maybe go back to the one before the 445.75 version.
This is on my dell laptop, it uses intel integrated graphics. My desktop has an RTX 2080 and it's just fine. Laptop is the one with the issue.

Back