My mom did a Dell Demension 4100 mod!

if you change the color of the case and tear off the dell logos as well add a window then it will be two times better

acascianelli said:
thats awesome dude, post a pic of your mom lets see if shes a milf :D

just kidding...you should think about tossin in a faster processor and better graphics card. i had a 440bx running a celeron [email protected] and a geforce fx 5600u

she is hot ( no pics for you ) ;)

UpDATED, She just dropped in a 1Ghz proc, upgraded from a 800mhz for this box it made a huge diff.
u_DR_K13

p314ghzsl5xl-01.jpg

u_DR_K13

Thats some pretty nice stuff for a first time modder. Maybe when you get the window in try to find the cables a bit? I also didn't relize that ribbon wire made that much of a mess till now.

It looks REALLY good for a first time modder, a window would look sweet.

JadedMaple.

wow your mom is teh omg wtf panda nador bbq lollerksaters leet!!! but my mom is better.. she just hooked up her new FX-55 w/ SLI and somehow managed to get the new DFI 939 board. crazy lady.. but tell your mom she roxzorz teh boxzorz.:)

thevampirelord66 said:
i fuckign love thsi thread, because both my parents are like, uhhhhh.....whats a computer, if u know what i mean.

lolololol i know exactly what u mean.. my mom calls the case a hard drive.. everytime i go lan shes like you bringing your hard drive and im like yes mom. im bringing my hard drive.

Back